𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1: 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

Y/N Pov

My headphones were quietly humming lofi avatar beats into my ears to distract me from the noisy classroom as I looked up to see my teacher and a boy I haven't seen before standing at the front of the class. I turned off my iPod and put my headphones back into my backpack so I could listen to what my teacher was saying.
"Good morning class," our Sensei said
"Good morning Sensei" the whole class except for the joy in the front said
"We have a new student joining our class today, please introduce yourself," Sensei said
"H-hi m-m-my n-name is T-Tamaki A- Amajiki" He quietly stuttered. Aww poor kid he must be scared I thought to my self
"Please speak up," Sensei said
"M-my n-n-name i-is T-t-Tamaki A-a-amajiki" He stuttered about half an octave higher than before
"OK well Amajiki you can go sit next to (Y/N), (Y/N) please raise your hand" Sensei stated. I raised my hand and gave the timid boy a small smile hoping he would feel less nervous. He just blushed and quickly walked to the desk next to mine not making eye contact.

"Please take out your puzzle packets from yesterday, Mr.Amajiki please come to the front to collect yours" Sensei sighed as he went to sit at his desk. Tamaki quickly walked up to the front staring at the ground.

"(Y/N) please help catch up Mr.Amajiki" Sensei drearily said. I nodded my head and scooted my desk over to Tamaki's.

"Ok, so it's just a crossword about pro heroes" I explained. He nodded and still kept his eyes on the paper the blush on his face very visible on his pale skin.

"Just tap on me or my desk if you need help ok," I said reassuring him. He just nodded and covered his face with his arm trying to hide his bright pink blush but alas it was no use because I had already seen it.

~Time skip brought to you by Bakugou's power bottom energy~

It was the beginning of recess and as they filed out of the cafeteria and onto the playground. I was talking with my best friend Mirio when I saw a kid with dark purple hair sitting alone by the playground under the dinosaur stairs.

"That's the new kid I was telling you about!" I smiled "I'm gonna go talk to him be back in a sec ok" I ran to the bottom of the stairs "HEY, your that kid-" I started until I realized I had scared him and made him start to cry, it wasn't loud wailing like other kids it was a quiet sniffle and slight tear shed. Seeing him like this broke my heart to pieces. "WHA- h-hey don't cry I-i'm sorry for scaring you I'm a bit loud according to my mom but um hey look at this" I opened my water bottle and used my waterbending to move the water into the shape of a heart and then I froze it in place it fell in my hand the coldness biting away at my warm flesh. "A peace offering" I held it out still crouched under the slide "This ice-heart is our new friendship symbol... that is if you accept my friendship," I said that last part sounding much less confident than the rest of it. I looked away with a small blush on my face but I was too dark for it too show... Rejection the one thing I've always been afraid of.

"*sniffle sniffle* t-t-thanks *sniffle*" He managed to stutter. He took the ice-heart from my hands. This small gesture made my heart flutter.

"Y'know I'm actually new to this school too, I moved here from America about two weeks ago so it's good that we're friends because us new kids have to stick together" I smiled

"Hiya I'm Mirio!" My best friend smiled brightly

"H-h-hello" Tamaki quietly stuttered

RRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

The bell rung really loudly and because all three of us were under the dinosaur it echoed around making Tamaki cry again. Mirio seemed to be the only one out of the three of us who was used to the loud bell.