𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2: 𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙔/𝙉 𝙇/𝙉

Quick authors note, this takes place in high school now. That was just a filler chapter idk why I like making those so much they're just fun🤷🏾‍♀️

Y/N Pov

I woke up to the feeling of my little sister cuddling me. God grace what am I going to do with you I thought. I moved her to the other side of the bed the memories of last night coming back to me. Grace had a nightmare, it was really bad she was crying and shaking so I let her sleep in my bed. I looked to my right to check the time hm 5:30 I've got enough time for a long shower. I kicked my legs to the side of my bed my feet felt something warm going up and down. I was confused I looked down and saw Nickel sleeping right next to my bed. Why does everyone love my room so much I rolled my eyes. I walked over to my dresser to grab my uniform and towel which was hanging on the back of my door. I walked down the hall and into the bathroom. I looked up at the mirror and saw a note: Hey I had to leave early for my business trip, love mom. I crumpled up the note and threw it in the trash. I turned on the shower water and stripped myself of my sleeping clothes (or pajamas whatever you call them) and put my shower cap on so my hair didn't get wet. Stepping into the warm wet heaven was nice (get ya head out the gutter I see you👀). I turned my back to the showerhead and let the water run down my back. It was nice, I relaxed my muscles letting the thick, warm, air engulf itself around me. The air was thick and foggy which made it a little difficult to breathe. I turned back around and washed myself off with my lime green washcloth. I rinsed my body off and turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower and dried off my body. I put my uniform on and pulled my hair up into a simple puff. I walked back to my room I saw Nickel had moved to on top of my desk and Grace took up my whole bed. I made a (-_-) face before putting my sleeping clothes and towel away. I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand I checked the time it read 6:15. I put my phone in my pocket and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I opened the cabinet and got out some bread for toast. I put the toast in the toaster while I got out some avocados. I filled up a water bottle for Grace and a camelback for me. I felt someone rubbing up against my leg I look down and see Nickel walking towards his food bowl. I started cutting the avocados and put them into ziplock bags. I grabbed her bento box which I had made last night just in case this happened. While packing our lunches I didn't realize that Grace had taken the toast out of the toaster and began eating BOTH of the pieces of toast. I turned around and saw her chewing on them in her school uniform.

"Bruh," I said annoyed with her

"What," she said back with MY toast in her mouth

"That was supposed to be for me AND you the both of us that's why there were two pieces of toast" I rolled my eyes

"Oh well you were getting fat anyway" She smirked

"Well looks like Nickel is getting a second breakfast" I smiled warmly about to give him her bento box

"Heyyy is that mine?" She asked

"Not anymore" I smirked evilly

"HEY Y/N THAT'S NOT FAIR"

"Neither is life"

"Ugh god you're so mean to me" she whined

"Be careful with what you say I will drown you in your bath🙂✋🏾💧" She puffed out her wings in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

~Time skip because I'm lazy and don't feel like writing about the morning commute~

I walked into school with my bag slung over my shoulder. I saw a figure with an all too familiar slouch and lavender hair.

"Morning!" I squealed excitedly ruffling Tamaki's hair

"Ah Y/N d-don't scare me like t-that" He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I could see a bright red blush on his face

"Oya oya~ is my Tamaki blushing" I smirked

"Aw Y/N don't tease him you know how he is," a feminine voice said from beside me. I looked over to see Nejire.

"Ahh I just can't help it he's too cute," I said with a smile. This caused His ears to go red too, I giggled at this cause of action. We made it into the school and began walking to our class.

"Hey! What's up, guys?" A cheerful voice said behind us.

"Mirio!" Nejire and I said

"H-help me" Tamaki pleaded

"Now what are you doing to my boy?" Mirio teased

"Oh it's just some mindless teasing isn't that right Tama-Chan~," I said he just blushed furiously and his face in his hands

"God Y/N you're such a bully" Nejire rolled her eyes

"Nehehe~" I laughed(you know the killua laugh). We all kept walking and talking until we got to our homeroom class. We walked in and sat in our seats. Mirio is in the front Nejire's in the third row with Tamaki. I sit in the second row and Tamaki sits right behind me. Nejire sits next to Tamaki.

Nejire's POV

I look over to my right and see Tamaki staring holes into the back of Y/N's head while blushing furiously Oh if only you could make it more obvious I thought. Tamaki's had the biggest crush on Y/N ever since our first year- er- well Mirio said it became more obvious when they were in middle school but I wasn't there for that. The only sad thing is, Y/N HAS NO IDEA! I mean the fact that Tamaki already has social anxiety, so he's nervous all the time so she probably couldn't tell that he blushes more when she's around. *sigh* Our poor love-struck kitten I sighed
"Ms.Hadou is there something you'd like to tell the class?" The teacher asked everyone turned their heads to me except Tamaki. I blushed from embarrassment and quickly replied

"N-no, sir!"

"Right well pay attention please" He sighed. He continued on with the lesson. I started to think of ways to help Tamaki confess.

~Time skip to after class~

"Alright and remember pages 11 to pages 14 all questions except the journal ones." Our teacher reminded us. "Oh, will Ms.Hadou, Mr.Amajiki, and Mr.Togata stay back for one moment." We all looked at each other really confused well Tamaki looked like he was about to cry