𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4: 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙖 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙚

Previously

Tamaki's Pov

"O-ok" I stuttered God dammit Tamaki you can't get one sentence out without stuttering I mentally scolded myself. When lunch ended we all walked out and went to our next class which was English with Present Mic and as per usual Y/N and Mirio were the best at it

"psst... psst... hey," Someone said tapping me on the shoulder I looked and saw one of my classmates

"Y-yeah," I said feeling nervous

"You have a crush on Y/N"

"W-w-what h-how do you know," I said my eyes wide open

"You stare at her all the time" He smirked

"Oh w-well I-I d-don't mean to I'm sorry," I said

"No no you don't have to apologize I was just saying if you wanna keep it a secret then you should be a little less obvious" He laughed I nodded blushing and looked back at the board to finish taking my notes even though I didn't have to because Y/N would just lend me hers at study group today (I have a headcanon that the big three hangs out each other houses and switch off every week). Y/N's notes were the nicest out of all of us, one-time Mirio tried to give me his notes but I could barely read them because he wrote them in English and had messy handwriting       ("-_-). When class I realized that I barely wrote anything down I pouted forgetting that Y/N was gonna give me hers.

~After School~

We went our separate ways home because Y/N had to pick up Karma from the airport. I wasn't happy about this at all.
_______________________________

Y/N's Pov

I walked into my house waving goodbye to my friends, I changed out of my school uniform and redid my space buns. I kept my white high tops on because this kid is 5'7 and the shoes make me 5'7ish.

The outfit I had on:

I grabbed two water bottles two containers of pork dumplings for the road

I grabbed two water bottles two containers of pork dumplings for the road. The dumplings were for me obviously. I got in my car and put a dumpling into my mouth and started my car. I turned on the radio and begun driving. This is my favorite part

"WHERE DO THESE NIGGAS BE AT WHEN THEY SAY THEY DOIN ALL THIS AND ALL THAT" I started aggressively bopping my head to the music for like 20 minutes but when I came to a red light I stopped because I knew people could see me. Some random guy asked for my number, I wrote it down and passed it to him. When I drove off I lit it on fire and smirked Dumbass. I looked and saw that I already ate a whole container of dumplings and drank half my water. Damn, I really finished half of these already I pulled into the airport parking lot. I grabbed his file and looked through it. Alright, he has bright red hair and devil horns shouldn't be that hard to find him right? Wrong. I got out of the car and grabbed my purse putting the file in it and locked my car door. I started walking in, I pulled out my phone and texted the number sensei gave to me so I could contact him.
_______________________________