10

Sakura was waiting for her senseis by the Uchiha gates. She was right on time and they were late. She had skipped breakfast to be on time ,but her prodigy senseis were not in sight. She sighed and started walking towards the academy and felt a presence jump behind her. She quickly turned around and threw a punch, making the mysterious person fly 10 feet away. "Good job Sakura, you passed our little exam," Kakashi said as his clone poofed away. Itachi nodded and took Sakura's hand in his. It was a warm gesture to Sakura, and it reminded her of her parents. Sakura saw Itachi as a brother and the same thing goes for Kakashi. "You have an Uchiha for your teammate, an Uzumaki, and your sensei is well interesting,"Kakashi finished while scratching the back of his neck. "Sakura your teammates and sensei will be powerful but don't forget to look under the underneath," Itachi stated and she shook her head to get rid of sneeze. "You know Sakura the academy is boring," Kakashi said and Itachi nodded.

They neared the academy and entered the genin room. Iruka was glaring at Sakura, but one glare from Kakashi made him look back at his students. "Class you're all genin but a young prodigy will be joining a team. Now she's advanced and she is a danger. Be careful," was what he said and Itachi frowned. Iruka started calling out the teams . "Team 7," Iruka said and all the 12 year old girls crossed their fingers. "Tobito Uchiha, Haru Uzumaki, and Sakura Haruno. Haru scowled and wanted to laugh about working with a 4 year old. "We have to work with a 4 year old?" He asked and the class burst out in laughter. Sakura was hurt but showed no emotion, quickly grabbed a kunai and was suddenly in front of him. "Uzumaki Haru I advise you to be quiet or else," she said as she glared at him. Kakashi was proud and Itachi smirked. Iruka stared at the little girl in shock but was afraid. The two most feared men were teaching her and she already showed promise that ache can be good as them. Sakura put her kunai back in her pouch and calmly wakes back to her senseis.

Fuyumi Nara, stared at the girl with interest. No she had no interest on the boys but rather looked at the powerful small girl. There was muscle building on her arms and legs and Fuyumi could see she had weights on. The girl carried herself like a prodigy. She followed the rules like kakashi and wore a mask like him, but she had also developed Itachi's caring side to her friend. Tobito stared at his teammate. 'She is small,' was what he thought and an evil thought took over him. 'Maybe I can make her cry,' he smirked at that but soon smiled to himself. He loved his father but he doesn't understand how he got his evil side. He just shrugged his shoulders and looked ahead.

Haru glared at the girl and was about to say something but closed his mouth as he stared at three sharingan eyes. "Iruka, we leave her in your care. Treat her right or else," Kakashi said and Iruka gulped and nodded. "Sakura take a seat between your teammates," he said as he glared at her. Sakura fixed her mask and walked toward the big chair. She climbed on it and when she sat down , Iruka couldn't see her. "You can stand on the chair, Sakura." Itachi and Kakashi waved good bye to Sakura and all she did was nod. They both exited the room, masked their chakra, and were listening to everything.

"How is a four year old worthy of being a genin? Or even in their presence," the fangirls said as they dreamily looked at Tobito Uchiha and Haru Uzumaki. Sakura was taking everything in, their faces, personality, and behavior. "I like your mask Uchiha," Sakura said and Tobito looked at the mask he had on his hip. "You do?" He said in a curious tone. "Yeah masks are good. They make you feel protected when no one is there," she said and Tobito frowned. 'I thought she had friends, but she looks so kind,' he thought and asked. "Do you have any friends?" Sakura nodded,"Sasuke Uchiha is my friend but he treated me different yesterday, but Itachi and Kakashi sensei are my friends," she said and he frowned.

Haru silently watched, and was confused. He didn't understand , his sister had tons of friend and she was 4, as well. He was cold on the outside but he cared on the inside. It's going to get some time getting used to her, but he'll eventually warm up to her. "Now you will be waiting for your sensei's after lunch. Class dismissed," Iruka opened the door and kids ran excitedly to lunch.  Itachi and Kakashi had left a long time ago, but were concerned for their student.  The sensei she had gotten was a sensory type. He has good chakra control and is good in certain jutsus. Kakashi didn't want his student to pick up his awkward behavior and the same thing went for Itachi.

All Sakura did for lunch was simply mediate. Tobito and Haru knew they had gotten an interesting 4 year old teammate.