ll Sprace... again ll

Race sucked in a deep breath, he was curled into his big brothers side but he still couldnt sleep. Spots voice rang in his ears like siren in the empty night air, breaking the peace and starting a ruckus.

The boy clung tighter to the young man who kissed Race's head, holding the boy close gently as he shook still, having just calmed down from an attack. He jumped when his phone rang but answered it anyway. His brother cradled him close

Race listened as Spot ranted about how he shouldnt of left, that he was sorry, that he shouldnt of hit Race.

But sorry didnt change anything.

And Race was sick of being broken. So when Spot asked if he still loved him, he told the truth.

"Of course I still love you. But I hate myself for it." He said, his words breaking the ice on the water, letting the water flow free and let it be lively and free form.

There was silence on the other end of the line. Nothing until five minutes later where Race was thinking of hanging up and just falling asleep curled up into Jack who was silently holding him to his chest as the 15-year-old sat in his lap.

"You what?" Was the reply, so blunt yet scared almost. It was kinda funny almost. That Spot Conlon was scared. Scared of Race.

"I hate myself for loving you. All youve ever done is harm me Sean. Its over. Im done. I dont need you. Im free now. So fuck you." And with that.

Race hung up.

Jack smiled softly and kissed Race's forehead "'m so proud of you baby"

Race lit up a bit and rested his head on Jacks forehead, all he choose to say was, "'m tired...."

"Go to sleep kiddo..." He mumbled, running his hands through Races unmanged curls.

A peace fell over the two brothers.

And that peace was good enough for them as one fell asleep in the others lap.

And thats all they needed, just each other.

~~~

Its kinda bad as Im not in a good mood, toxic friends and shit