Chapter 19- FORMER DEATH EATER DRAMA

The next Morning Savana and Draco walked out hand in hand. Savana still felt her heart fluttering, whenever he touched her. Everyone started at them. They sat down at the Slytherin table together. 

Theo seemed to be handing Kat, two Galleons.

"Thank you!" Kat added in a sing song voice.

"What did you two bet on?" Draco asked, nibbling on toast.

"Well, I said, that you two would get together at the end of this week, while Kat said, she thought you'd get together sooner." Theo said, happily, even though he just lost 2 galleons.

Draco rolled his eyes, Savana giggled.

"You two honestly make such a sweet couple!" Kat squealed.

"Aww thanks!" Sav said, giving her best friend and motivator a hug.

"Oh, Look, who's come to congratulate you." Theo said, glancing at Harry Potter, who was making his way swiftly to the Slytherin table. Hermione Granger tagging along making sure he didn't mess anything up.

"Oi! Why are you dating him, Savana? He's mean, rude and do you even remember the number of times he called Hermione, a mudblood!" Harry said, glaring at Draco.

"Please let's not bring me into this, Draco had apologised and we're..well on okay terms." Hermione said.

"Thank you..Hermione." Draco smiled at her.

"Not to mention, he was a death eater!" Harry shouted.

Savana burst at this. Draco was forced into that, could nobody get that?

"HARRY POTTER! How dare you! Does nobody understand that he was forced into that life of crime? Draco Malfoy has been through more than anyone has in this room, his life and his family's life was continuously threatened."

 Oh, and Harry, last year, his mother saved your life by claiming you dead, Draco, too saved your life, when he said, he couldn't recognise you at his place! Without him , you'd be dead! Or at least in a much worse position you are in now!" She yelled.

Everyone heard her, and everyone was silent.

"If anyone, decided to send Draco, death threats or wants to tease or abuse him, they'll have me, to deal with!" Savana said, to everyone in the great hall.

With that, she sat down, Draco had tears in his eyes, and so did everyone else around her. Harry was silent, he felt bad and guilty for everything he had done. 

"I'm sorry, Savana. I know you love him, and he loves you. He deserves you. I understand that, but please let's not be enemies." Harry said.

"Of course Harry." Savana said.

With that Harry left.

"Tha-thank you." Draco whispered, hugging Savana. "I-I love you." 

"I love you too Draco." Savana said, she nuzzled her neck into Draco's and he kissed her.

Kat was looking at them, like a proud mother hen.

"You two!" She said, pretending to wipe fake tears from her eyes.