one

let’s just say you two had quite the history

it all started from when your father worked for the biggest mafia in town, making your whole life in complete mess whenever he gets into trouble. you always had to constantly be aware of the surroundings, kidnappings, and even gunshots.

ever since he worked for the dirtiest hidden business of all, your life felt as if it was in constant danger and had never really been peaceful anymore.

you never really grew up in the safest neighborhood and although you have learned how to handle herself, you still never seem to get used to it, always wishing you had a normal life like others.

and by normal — it means never really having to worry about risking your life every one wrong move.

you were doing just fine.

not until your father owed his boss big time. and that was maybe when and why it started — why you had to be sold to the big city’s prodigy.

the notorious, terrifying but handsome, drop dead gorgeous, young mafia boss — standing high, body covered in numerous tattoos, records that never seem to attract the media, major offenses committed but still managed to get out of trouble, unforgivable crimes that vanished away like nothing.

park seonghwa.

you know him, who wouldn’t?

he is one heck of a successful business man but also the wanted criminal that no one ever dares to throw in jail because of what? his fucking never ending connections to save his ass and the power his wealth holds to still freely move around without getting caught.

a fucking privileged fucker — the only title you think he deserves.

you hate that man for every reason and there’s no doubt he returns the same hatred back.

he always finds you annoying, annoyingly smart.

you seemed reserved from the moment he met you but hell, you’re one evil piece of shit who always knew how to push him to his limits on purpose.

a manipulative bitch — a nickname he thinks suits you well.

every little hatred only end up to the conclusion wherein your relationship with seonghwa wasn’t exactly what people would expect from a married couple.

in reality, the marriage was more of like a partnership, a building of an unwanted alliance.

ever since you were under the same roof, the constant throwing of negative lines wouldn’t stop, and everyday it would grow more heated making it so much worse than the beginning, eventually drawing a thick wall between the two of you.

before you could even start to get to know each other, both already drew a line no one would dare cross.

an unspoken promise of a boundary that would never break.