four

you wanted to tell them how you wanted to run away someday, vanish completely and move to a place where no one knows you and maybe, start a new

run away someday, vanish completely and move to a place where no one knows you and maybe, start a new.

constantly praying everyday to wake up and wish everything would be better but it never was and you think it never will.

“we’re just really worried, you know?”

you pushed yourself to smile softly, giving them a little bit of assurance that you’re always going to be fine, and that they didn’t have to worry so much because you’re the type to always find a better way to handle what’s given to you.

not some damsel in distress that always needed rescue.

“because remember when we were kids, day dreaming of a prince?”

of course you do.

dreamt of getting married someday, having a family of your own — if that future ever really exists for you.

no matter how tough you wanted your exterior to be, the inner you was still the hopeless romantic you used to be.

“but seonghwa is,” the oldest sighed, “are you sure you’re going to be okay?”

you knew how worried they are.

who wouldn’t?

seonghwa was no prince.

or maybe he was — and his king is a devil living in the darkest part of the world which you were never really meant to be.

trouble chases him, and it wouldn’t fit someone so fragile like you. someone who isn’t ready to risk lives, and see people die with your naked eyes.

who would fucking expect flowers when all he could give was a goddamn gun?

just the mention of his name, pained you thinking of how stupid you are to actually want to give this marriage a little bit of chance.

hoping that maybe it would change through time, and maybe both of you could work it out a little more by taking everything slow but knowing how fucked up you and seonghwa treat each other?

knowing how two completely different worlds awfully collided?

it would never.