CHAPTER 2

In the evening, Party had begun and jungkook was in his room getting ready for the party, his all hyungs were their helping him getting ready, when jungkook get dressed and was ready, his hyungs awed him.

"You are looking dashing kook" Namjoon said. "Of course he looks dashing" said jin admiringly.

"If you guyz are done admiring him, then can we go downstairs, you both are acting like he is your pup" Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Yaah don't say that min yoongi, of course he is my pup" Jin said looking with love filled eyes towards Jungkook.

Yoongi just scoffed at Jin's exaggeration.

"Of course, of course hyung he is, now let's go" Hoseok said taking charge.

"But i didn't agree to become your pup" Jungkook interrupted.

"Pups don't decide, who'll be there parents kook" Hoseok said teasing.

"He is right kook baby" Jin said playfully pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

"Yaaah hyung let go, i am not a baby, i am telling you for the last time" Jungkook said acting annoyed, jerking Jin's hands off.

"Yaaahh, you brat, what did you just did, did you just raised your voice at me?" Jin scolded looking at him angrily.

"So what" Jungkook said casually.

"SO WHAT, you fucking annoying brat, come here i'll kill you" Jin said angrily bouncing towards Jungkook.

Namjoon grabbed him in the mid, "baby, forgive him, today is his birthday, you can kill him tomorrow ok" he calmed his mate with talks.

Jin suddenly calmed down, and said "ok i am forgiving him for Just for today, remind me tomorrow to kill him" Jin said casually.

"Ok baby i'll" Namjoon said grabbing his mate by his waist gently.

"Now can we go downstairs" Hoseok sighed shaking his head, looking at them and asked.

After that they all went downstairs, the big party hall was decorated with lots of lightings, flowers and other luxury things, a big and luxurious chandelier was hanging in the middle of the party hall. The hall was indeed crowded, there were lots of people present in the party. They all seemed to come from a very well off families.

When Jungkook came into the party hall, all eyes were on him, every unmated wolf was praying to be his mate, but at the same time Jungkook's aura was so strong that every wolf present in the room, were struggling to stay composed.

Jungkook still was not getting any feeling of being close to his mate. Jungkook and his father was greeting their guests, Mr.Jeon was introducing him to the higher authorities of other packs. Namjoon and Jin were enjoying the party, Yoongi was sitting on the bar counter, sipping his whiskey slowly and missing his mate, he was feeling very lonely without his mate, he wanted him right next to him, but he was not there with him, he sighed taking a sip. On the other hand Hoseok was talking to his other friends, but he can't seem to focus on anything else coz his whole focus was somewhere else, he was also missing his someone special and that someone special was Taehyung. Hoseok will never say that to taehyung, but deep down inside he had feelings for him, he had a soft spot for taehyung, but he knew that taehyung is waiting for his mate, and he will never accept his feelings, but hoseok had promised himself that he will always protect taehyung and will always be by his side.

Hours went by but Jungkook didn't feel anything, everyone's attention was on him, that he might find his mate now, but there was no clue of his mate. Jungkook never cared about mate thingy, but now he was also anticipating, after everyone's curiosity, but at each passing second he was loosing hope, the arrival of the remaining guests was decreasing, but there was no trace of his mate. His all hyungs were anxious about Jungkook, his parents were too. The party was nearly over, now the guest were also leaving, they also came to know that, none of the wolf present in the party was Jungkook's mate, they were disappointed too, knowing that. After some time all the guests left, the hall was empty, only his family members and hyungs were present in the hall.