CHAPTER 3

Next day Taehyung woke up, freshen up and went downstairs for breakfast. When he reached on the dining table, his aunt and jimin were already on the dining table. He greeted both of them, and sat on his chair.

"Tae do you have any plans today, are you going out" his aunt asked casually eating his breakfast.

"No, i am not feeling good today, i'll rest in home" he replied to his aunt.

"What happen do you have fever" his aunt asked touching his forehead to be assured.

"No aunt, i don't, i am just little tired, i'll be ok after resting for a while" he said smiling towards his aunt.

"Are you sure, you don't want me to take you to the doctor" his aunt asked with concern.

He giggled seeing his overprotective aunt "no eomma, i am seriously fine" he reassured her.

"I thought we will do some fun today" Jimin said pouting.

"I am sorry Jiminie, lets do this some other time, i want to rest today, and you can go enjoy with Yoongi hyung" Taehyung said to Jimin.

"No, then i am also not going, i'll stay with you here" Jimin said smiling.

"No Jiminie you should go, yoongi hyung will feel bad if you won't go" Taehyung said convincing Jimin.

"But--" Jimin tried to argue but Taehyung cut him off in between.

"No but Jiminie you are going out with Yoongi hyung and that's final" Taehyung said and dismissed the further conversation.

Jimin just pouted and Taehyung's aunt chuckled, seeing so much love between his both childs. Then she said "Tae do you want me to call hoseok and ask him to accompany you here, as you know that tomorrow is the foundation ceremony of the pack and i have so many arrangements to do" his aunt asked worriedly.

"Aunt i can take care of myself, you don't have to worry, and besides Hoseokie hyung will be busy too coz of the preparations"

"Then, are you sure you don't want me here" Jimin asked looking towards him.

"Yeah hyungie, i'll be fine by myself" he replied smiling reassuringly.

His aunt and Jimin both left and Taehyung rested whole day at home. The whole day went normal for everyone of them, most of them were busy on preparations for the foundation ceremony.

Next day everyone got up early, and Taehyung's aunt left for the place where ceremony will be held and she also took her clothes with her which she'll be wearing, coz she won't be getting time to come back for changing. She told both Jimin and Taehyung to come in the evening, and left.

Taehyung was feeling very restless today, he doesn't know why but he wasn't feeling good, he doesn't had the good feeling about the ceremony, he considered not going to the ceremony, as he doesn't had much friends, so even if he won't go, no one will know.

In the evening Taehyung and Jimin were getting ready for the foundation ceremony, Tae was not so excited because he knew that their is no need of him there, first of all he knew, that jungkook hate omegas, and on top of that male omega's, seeing him there it will just annoy Jungkook more, secondly he doesn't havd much friends so no one will be waiting for him there, and thirdly he had a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen, but jimin was very excited to meet his mate. Tae doesn't wanted to go, but jimin insisted.

Flashback

"Please Tae, lets go to the ceremony."

"No Jiminie i don't want to go."