CHAPTER 5

After looking everywhere for Taehyung and Jungkook, Jin came home to check for them, and found Taehyung in Jungkook's room. He mind link the head alpha and Namjoon, and told them about Taehyung. After a while everyone came home and ran to Jungkook's room. Seeing Taehyung unconscious his aunt and Jimin ran towards him horrified. When they saw Taehyung breathing they took a sigh of relief. But suddenly their breathe hitched in their throat, when they saw the mark decorated in his neck with all its glory.

"Namjoon call the doctor first, we need make sure about his condition" the head alpha asked without the knowledge, that the omega is marked.

"Yeah ok" Namjoon said and went outside to call the doctor.

"Ta-Tae" a horrified voice of Jimin came. And his mom stumbled back in shock, the luna came forward and hold her from falling. When her eyes fall on Taehyung's neck, she was shocked too.

Yoongi came forward beside his mate "what's wrong" he asked to his mate.

Jimin pointed his hand towards Taehyung's neck. When Yoongi saw what Jimin was pointing at, his eyes widen in shock as well.

"Jungkook has marked him" after calling the doctor when Namjoon came inside the room he heard the luna say.

Everyone was stunned to hear that and walked forward to look, when they saw the mark gloriously decorated on Taehyung's neck, they were surprised and shocked at the same time. Surprised as why Jungkook marked him, when he was so opposed to it, and shocked that what will be its effect on Taehyung.

After some time doctor came and checked on him. "Alpha let's talk outside" the doctor said and left, everyone also left the room with them, to know Taehyung's condition.

"Doctor please tell me, is my Tae alright, please tell me" Taehyung's aunt asked desperately.

"He is for now, but" the doctor said worriedly looking towards him.

"But what doctor" the head alpha asked.

"Alpha let me ask you one thing, where is his mate? why is he not here after marking him? His condition is ok for now, but once he will woke up, he'll need his mate coz he is recently marked, and also the mark needs to be sealed. So call his mate as fast as you can coz after waking up he will need his mate more than anything" the doctor explained.

"Doctor the thing is......................" the head alpha hesitated for a while, but then told doctor everything.

The Doctor stood their pondering for a while, then said, "the wolf knew that, if he will not mark his mate he'll die, even if you guys would have taken him to the hospital, if he was not marked he would've died most probably." Everyone gasped hearing this, that Taehyung would've died. The ground slipped under the feet of Taehyung's aunt, she stumbled back a little. Jimin stood there frozen, thinking he would've lost his brother. The doctor again continued "the wolf would've felt the need to protect his mate, that's why he marked him so urgently, that made the healing faster, the true blood heals faster, so does their mate's. The mate bond connects them, so he is now healing at the speed of the true blood's mate. If the wolf wouldn't have marked him, he would have healing with the omega's natural slow speed. That means he wouldn't have able to heal in the time and he would've died. After being marked Taehyung's healing got faster and that's why he healed even without going to the hospital but we'll need to run some tests on him to make sure there is no internal injuries. It's atleast good that the wolf cares for his mate and is fighting with his human to protect his mate. But right now the problem is, Taehyung needs his mate, close to him, otherwise he'll go through intense pain.

"Sigh....... When he'll wake up, he'll most probably go into heat and at that time he'll need his mate, without his mate, its going to be really hard for him, if possible atleast take him to his mate's room and put him in his clothes, i can just hope, that it'll help but still it's going to be really hard for him. The mark needs to get sealed during the heat, but from what you told me, alpha, i don't think his mate will come to seal the bond, even if his wolf tries, his human will try his best to resist, so it's impossible, by the way i have given sedatives for now but after that i just hope moon goddess will help the poor child." After saying that the doctor bowed to his alpha and luna then left.