CHAPTER 1

Tae was sleeping soundly when someone yelled in his ear, "KIM TAEHYUNG YOU BETTER WAKE UP, WE ARE GETTING LATE FOR SCHOOL."

Tae woke up jolting from his bed, "yeah yeah i am up, i am up Park jimin, stop yelling."

"You better get ready fast, we are getting late, come downstairs in 15 min." Jimin said and went out of the room.

Tae made his way towards bathroom, after getting ready he went downstairs, and made his way towards the dinning table. He back hugged his aunt who was preparing the table, "Good Morning eomma" he said to his aunt. He sometimes calls his 'aunt' 'eomma' when he feels like it.

When Taehyung was 5 years old, he lost his parents in a car accident, from then on his aunt, his mother's sister, Park jimin's mother had adopted him.

"Omo my baby is getting so lovey dovey early in the morning" mrs.park said giggling.

Tae just smiled from behind his aunt and sat on the table to eat.

"Yahh you didn't greeted me, i am your hyung" Jimin said, playfully glaring towards him and Taehyung just poked his tounge out, to tease him.

Jimin just yelled playfully "yaahhh."

Mrs. park was just smiling looking at his two babies who were like literally babies, then she suddenly remembered something and she asked, "Oh yeah Tae, and Jiminie, have you asked for leave, from your teachers, coz you know we are leaving for new york tomorrow evening" Taehyung's aunt asked, gaining both of their attention towards her.

Suddenly Taehyung's smile faded and Both Tae and Jimin nodded their head silently. "Hey baby, what are you thinking" his aunt asked looking worriedly towards Taehyung, and jimin also looked towards him worriedly.

"It's soon mom and dad's 13th death anniversary and i am still afraid to go to new York. I'm afraid to go there every year. That is the place that took away my parents from me, i have lot of memories with my mom and dad there, but i don't remember anything, whenever i go there every year, i feel like i failed to become a good son to my parents, i feel like wherever they are, they are not happy with me.

"Tae" Jimin took his hand in his and rubbed soothing circles on his hand with his thumb.

"Baby why are you saying this, If your parents were alive, they would be very proud, to see you living so diligently. And baby bear, if you feel like you failed to become a good son to your parents, then i also failed to become a good mother to you" his aunt said sadly.

"Eomma it's not like that, you are the bestest mom in the world" Taehyung said looking lovingly towards his aunt.

"Then don't you dare say anything to my son, my son is the bestest son, ok. And why are you so pessimist about going to new york, why don't you think like, that you are going there where your parents has so many lovely memories together, you were born there, lived with your parents for five years there, there you have so many memories with them, i can understand that you don't remember anything and that's coz you were too young, and you have a trauma of the accident, it's not your fault Tae, stop blaming yourself forever." His aunt said cupping his cheek.

Tae just nodded and ate his breakfast silently looking down. His aunt and Jimin were silently looking at him, and his aunt sighed.

After eating their breakfast they were ready to go school, when suddenly his aunt called Taehyung from behind, "Tae?"

"Yeah..." he turned around and looked at his aunt confusingly.

"Don't go like this, smile a bit, baby" his aunt said smiling softly.