CHAPTER 4

Hearing Taehyung calling him 'mate' Jungkook speedily walked towards him, but suddenly he again did something, that made everyone shriek in horror.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's collar and pulled him up, then clasped Taehyung's neck with one hand, dragged him backwards, pinned him against the wall and lifted him upwards. Coz of so much force on his neck Taehyung's eyes were wide, filled with tears and he was struggling for oxygen.

Jungkook asked gritting his teeth "what did you say."

Jimin screamed in fear, for his cousin, seeing this.

"Tae" Taehyung's aunt also screamed his name.

"Jungkook what are you doing, put him down" The head alpha yelled in a commanding tone, but it didn't affected Jungkook.

"You filthy weak omega you dare to be my mate and you dare to openly call me mate." Jungkook tightened his grip around his neck.

"Ple......as..s.....e Ju......Jun.....gkook" Taehyung pleaded, struggling to free himself from Jungkook.

But Jungkook head was clouded with, shock, anger, hate, betrayal, he couldn't hear Taehyung's pleadings. The only thing running on his mind was, how could moon goddess do this to him? She clearly knew, he hates omega's specially male omega's but still she paired him with this filthy omega, a fucking guy, a male, for god sake, when he is straight, it's unacceptable, he won't accept that, never ever. Jungkook could feel that his wolf stirring with anger inside him, he was howling inside his head, trying to break free, and wanted to take control to protect his mate. Jungkook knew his wolf has accepted his mate, but he won't. Both of their hyungs didn't knew, what to do, Jungkook was angry they had never seen him like this, this only means one thing, it's not going to end well. His hyungs thought, when Jungkook will find his mate he'll be happy but he was far from being happy, and on top of that, he was angry as hell.

Taehyung could feel tears dropping from his eyes, his neck was hurting so much he couldn't breath.

"Alpha please i beg you please leave my son, please alpha" Taehyung's aunt begged sobbing.

"Hyung please do something, please hyung save my tae, please hyung" Jimin sobbed hardly, clenching Yoongi's shirt in his hand. He was crying, he wanted to help his cousin, but he couldn't do anything in front a true blood, he wasn't able to even stand properly without his mate's support, what could he do to help his cousin, he was helpless.

Hoseok ran towards Jungkook, and called him, "Jungkook enough, just let him go" he said desperately, he knew if Jungkook didn't leave Taehyung now, he'll die.

Taehyung's eyes were starting to blurr, he couldn't see clearly, he was losing his consciousness but was still struggling.

"Jungkook he'll die, please just reject him, if you don't want him" Hoseok said in a defeated voice.

Jungkook loosened his grip a little then left Taehyung's neck. And then with a thud sound, Taehyung was on the floor.

Jungkook turned around towards hobi, anger was clearly visible on his eyes, red vains in his eyes were popping out coz of anger, his whole face was flushed. He tilted his head a little and said evilly "that's what i want, i won't reject him, i'll kill him, so that moon goddess could also know what happens when she pairs a weak and filthy omega with a strong true blood alpha."

Jungkook again turned towards the omega and kicked him in the stomach "call me mate you fag, do you want to call me mate" saying this Jungkook again kicked him.

"Aaaahh" Taehyung screamed in pain.

So many peoples were in the hall yet no one tried to save him except his family, Jungkook's family and his hyung's. He looked towards his sobbing aunt and his cousin who looked so defeated and helpless, he cried looking at them, he won't be able to ever see them again, today will be his last day, Jungkook won't leave him, he won't be able to again hug the two most precious persons in his life, he won't be able to tell them now, how much he loves them and how much he is thankful to them, that they accepted him back then, like their own. He was sobbing silently, when Jungkook again bend down, and grab Taehyung's collar and made him stand up. Taehyung looked in Jungkook's eyes, their was no gentleness present in his eyes only hate was present. A soft plea left Taehyung's mouth, as he again pleaded for mercy, "please" he said almost whispering.