ANYONE GOT ANY BLEACH?

Sayaka POV:
We're going swimming now, and I'm quite exited, actually. I've never swam in a lake before, and the idea is kinda gross to me, but the thought of the President in a swim suit is very appealing. Yikes, I need to calm down, I think to myself as we begin the trek to the water.

I'm walking at the back of the group, with Itsuki, we make small talk and I try not to feel bored. Soon enough, Kirari joins us and Itsuki hurries off to walk with Mary and Yumeko. "Hey Sayaka~" gay panic intensifies. "Hey," I mumble and stare at the ground, I feel my face flood with colour and she reaches out and takes my hand.

*time skip to lake* 

We finally reach the place, but I don't want to let go of Kirari's hand, I look up to see her smiling softly at me and she drops my hand as we near the changing rooms. There are 4 in a building block. They're quite far away from the lake, actually, at the top of a big hill. "Let's go~" Yumeko claps her hands and runs into a stall, dragging Mary with her. "No I am NOT going in there with you!!" Mary says hotly, her face bright red as Yumeko locks the door. What just happened- Yumemi and Itsuki share one, promising to shut their eyes as the other changes. "I'll wait outside for you," Rei smiles at Ririka as she enters her cubicle. I look to Kirari, about to suggest we do the same, but she's already tugging me into a stall.
"No- President," I protest weakly, I do not want to be here right now.

I atleast make her turn around while I change, and I do the same when it's her turn. Suddenly I hear laughter and Mary's cross voice says, "it's not funny Yumeko! There is literally no way to tell them apart!!"
"Tell who apart?" Itsuki voices,
"The twins!"
I hear Kirari sigh as the conversation continues. "I know a difference," Yumeko giggles and whispers something to Mary, who splutters in laughter, "Spill, Yumeko!!!"
"Tell me!" Yumemi whines.
"Kirari's just got bigger titties," Yumeko practically snorts as Saotome howls with laughter. "YUMEKO JABAMI!!!" Kirari hollers, fuck me to choose that moment to turn around. Kirari yells at her cousin, the top of her bikini only half over her head. "GAAAHH" I screech and clamp my hands over my eyes.

"SHIT Sayaka sorry!," The President scrambles to cover herself, trying not to laugh "ANYONE GOT ANY BLEACH?!!" She yells. The whole changing room erupts in laughter as I fumble the lock and the cubicle and stumble out, still clawing my eyeballs. "Stop laughing," i growl at Itsuki, who's still waiting for Yumemi, and practically exploding in giggles.
"How are you ever going to unsee that?" Rei asks innocently,
"Shut up."
"Language, Sayaka," Kirari smirks as she walks out of the stall and over to me. How can she do that so calmly??! I can't even look her in the eye.

I try to forget what I saw as we all walk down to the water, but it's kinda hard with Yumeko still whispering to Mary, both of them erupting in giggles every couple of seconds. I resist the urge to smack their heads together.
Kirari sees my expression, "It's your own fault, Sayaka" she purrs,
"Is not,"
"Is,"
"No!"
"It IS"
"It is not my fault!" I pout and cross my arms,
"Don't be salty Sayaka," she puts an arm round my waist. "Can you not," I squirm away from her "I'm in a swimming costume."
"Sorry~" she pats my head and saunters off to walk with her twin.

My phone buzzes,

Kirari
K: Meanie ;(

💬
I'm just texting out a reply when she appears at my side again, "Can I hold your hand?" she asks "Fine," I sigh.
"Thanks Sayaka~,"

A/N btw, Ik a lot of these friendships don't actually happen in the anime, but I'm using my imagination. Anyways.. by for now