Sorry, Ririka.

Kirari POV:
God, Sayaka is so awkward, it's actually adorable. I smile as I finish off another one of the tiny braids I'm putting in her ponytail, and I hear a "bit gay luv," behind me. Sayaka yelps and jumps out of my lap, her book falling to the ground, "Rei!" She scowls and collects her read back up, massaging her head where her hair pulled when it was yanked out of my hands.
Ririka and Rei have arrived, and I didnt wake Mary up. My bad. Oh god, Ririka, I forgot all about her 'tiny obsession' with Mary. Sure enough I glance up at her from my position on the picnic blanket, Riri's face is sad as she looks at the two girls sleeping, she's smiling though.

I see Sayaka has noticed too, as she's looking at my sister with a slightly pitiful look. I sigh and crawl across the rug, I try and shake Mary awake first, since she's practically on top of Yumeko at this point. Bit gay luv.

A/N My friend is obsessed w Harry styles, and can't stop saying luv, it's rubbing off on me.

When shaking her awake doesn't work, I stand up and kick her. "President!" Sayaka hisses and pulls me away from her. She shoots me a look before shaking Yumeko vigorously. She wakes up. "GAH- oh it's you Sayaka," she notices Saotome's arm draped across her chest, and her face reddens, she wakes her up too.

A/N this chapter SUCKS but I needed to post something. Like wtf teachers, they gave me so much homework. Anyways.. I'll try to update more, and thankyou to the people who voted on my other chapters.. it means a lot. Bye for now.