Where Do We Go From Here?

Mixed points of view

Later that night, Taehyung walked into the house that he was sharing with his brother, Jin. Taehyung had sent his brother a text briefly explaining what was happening and Jin had insisted on sending a car to pick up Taehyung when he was ready to come home. It was hard for Taehyung to leave Jungkook's apartment, but he knew that they needed to both have some space to wrap their heads around everything. The two finally exchanged phone numbers and Jungkook had called Taehyung's number while he was standing in front of him to make sure he was given the right phone number. Taehyung should have been annoyed that Jungkook had doubted that Taehyung hadn't given him the wrong number, but he thought it was cute and couldn't really blame Jungkook for being a little worried. On the car ride home, Taehyung called Jimin to tell him everything that happened.

As soon as Taehyung walked into the living room, he saw Jin and Jin's agent, Hoseok, talking. Jin and Hoseok looked up when they noticed that Taehyung had walked in and Jin said, "Hey, TaeTae. How are you holding up?"

"I'm okay, Hyung. I just have a lot to talk to you about. I'll be in my room if you have time after your meeting."

"It's okay, Taehyung," Hoseok replies, "I was about to leave."

"I don't want to rush you."

Jin speaks up, "It's okay, he really was just leaving and I filled him in on what was going on. Hope that doesn't bother you."

Taehyung smiles and says, "Hobi has been your best friend from back home before you two moved here, I was expecting it."

Hoseok started to walk towards the door and as he walked by Taehyung, he took his hand and said, "I'm here as your friend as well, Tae."

"Thank you Hobi Hyung, I'll catch you up later I promise."

When Hoseok walked out, Jin askes Taehyung, "Do you need a little time, or do you want to talk now?"

"Just let me text Jungkook, he made me swear to let him know when I got home."

"Well, he was worried about you getting home, that's a good sign, right?"

"Yeah Hyung, he has been very sweet. Let me just text him really quick," Taehyung said as he went to sit on the couch."

"I am gonna go the kitchen to get a drink while you do that. Do you want anything?"

"A water would be nice."

[Text conversation]

Tae

I'm home safe

Jungkook

Thx for letting me know

Tae

No problem

Jungkook

I just wanted to let you know that

I am going over to Yoongi's house

Tonight, but I will pick up if you call

I just need to talk with my brother

Tae

You don't have to explain

And you don't have to tell me when

U go places

Jungkook

I know I don't have to but

I want to start this out right and

It just feels right to just let you know

What I am doing.