The Moment is Right Now

Mixed Points of View

The next morning, Taehyung woke up early because he was so excited and he couldn't wait to call Jimin and tell him what happened the night before. He also wanted to get started on breakfast because he and Jungkook invited Yoongi over. Jungkook wanted Taehyung and Yoongi to meet before the big dinner that night because he knew there would be a lot of people meeting for the first time.

Jungkook awoke from the noises in the kitchen. For a moment he was still trying to discern if last night had been a dream or not, but he was pleasantly reminded that it was all real when he heard Taehyung singing.

Jungkook got up and threw a pair of sweatpants on before heading into the kitchen. As he walked into the kitchen, Taehyung turned, smiled, and said, "Morning."

"Hey, you should have woken me up, you didn't need to do all the work for this breakfast. I am the one that invited Yoongi over this morning."

"Don't worry, I couldn't sleep because I am nervous about meeting your brother and everyone meeting tonight."

"Hey," Jungkook interjects. "I am the one meeting your Alpha big brother and your best friend, the stakes are pretty high for me tonight."

"Jin promised to be on his best behavior. I am hoping he will be happy about us being official mates, I am hoping anyway," Taehyung sighed.

"You didn't tell him yet?"

"I told Jimin, but I will wait until tonight to tell Jin, he can't freak out in front of guests," Taehyung replied with a giggle.

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung and put his arms around his waist. "What about your parents?"

Taehyung's smile slowly left his face and he replied, "They have not been supportive and if they suddenly get on board because I am now mated... I'm just not ready. I wanted to be mates because I truly want to be with you. Yes, the pup sped things up a bit, but...I don't know... I just don't want them dampening everything right now."

Jungkook gave Taehyung a peck on his cheek and said, "All that will come in time, let's just concentrate on us and the family that is supporting us right now."

"What about your parents?"

"Honestly, I just found out about this a week ago and I wanted to wait until I knew exactly what the situation was between us."

"Understandable," Taehyung said as he gave a nod.

About an hour later, Jungkook and Taehyung heard a knock on the door.

"That must be Yoongi," Jungkook says.

"All of a sudden I am nervous."

"Don't worry, I told you before my brother is super chill. He is going to love you."

Jungkook walked to the door and opened it. Yoongi was standing there with a huge teddy bear in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other. "Hey Hyung," Jungkook says as he grabs the teddy bear from Yoongi.

"That's for the pup," Yoongi says as he hands the teddy bear over.

"That is so cute," Taehyung says as he walks up to the entrance to greet Yoongi.

"And these are for you," Yoongi says as he hands the flowers over to Taehyung.

"Thank you so much, they are beautiful," Taehyung replies as he holds the flowers up to his nose and takes the smell in with his nose.

"Where's my present?" Jungkook jokingly asks.

"The next time you are growing a pup, I will be happy to get you some flowers," Yoongi retorts.