Chapter 3~

Bdoubs and Scar were walking through the shopping district, heading towards Grian's base. They were running a bit late but they figured that Grian wouldn't mind since he was a very forgiving person and it was only like 10 minutes they would be behind by. They had nothing to worry about....right?

They neared the Nether portal when Scar suggested the idea of flying there. It would cost them another 5 or so minutes but like it was previously stated, Grian was a forgiving guy. 15 minutes wouldn't matter.
They pulled on their elytras and rocketed away to the jungle where Grian would hopefully be at his hobbit hole.

They landed on the soft floor of the jungle and walked up to the builder's door. Scar knocked three times but there was no answer. Bdoubs knocked three times and still no answer. They were beginning to wonder where he was when all of a sudden the door swung open, reviling a very tiered and stressed looking Grian.

" H-hello guys, w-what took so long?" The hermit stuttered, seeming to be leaning against the door fram to stand.
" Um we decided to take a longer way. A-are you okay Grian, you don't look to good." Scar hesitantly said.
" Pshhhh what me? Oh I'm fine!" Grian was clearly lying but it wasn't their place to pry. They wouldn't want to upset Grian. He already seemed stressed enough.
" Alright then," Bdoubs said with uncertainty " let's go then."
They all took off with their elytras to the spot Grian had picked out, should Grian even be helping right now. He wasn't in too good a shape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had been building for a few hours and it was almost complete. Scar and Bdoubs had kept their eyes on Grian but if anything he seemed to be doing a lot better. They wondered what had been bothering him before.
Now that they thought about it, when he asked why they took so long, he almost seemed scared. Was there something wrong with Grian.
"Hey Bdoubs, do you think everything is okay with Grain?" Scar whispered, not wanting Grian's attention.
" Now that you mention it....he does seem really off today, maybe we should ask Mumbo if Grian has been weird lately. They do hang out a lot." Bdoubs suggested. He hoped his friend was okay and nothing bad had happened.

They spent another half hour on the building until the shell of it was completely done so that Bdoubs could start the interior. They all said their goodbyes and went separate ways. However, Grian didn't make it all the way home.

(Word count: 437)
AN: Sorry it's short, I just know I put it off way too long and had to get it done. Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon though, and by soon I don't mean in 3 months time 😂😅