lizs bday part 1

wrote by : liz 😊
in lizs pov

i was DREADING waking up today, it was my 17th birthday. part of me just wanted to ignore everyone but i knew that would be impossible because of my friends. i had to get up and be ready before they come bursting through my door and get mad at me for sleeping in on such a "special" day like this. so i sucked it up and did my morning routine.

after that, i looked in the mirror and analyzed myself. my dark curly hair flowed down my back. i had eye bags under my brown eyes. my lips were barely chapped and were plump. i had natural makeup on that was really just blush, eyeliner, and mascara. my acne wasn't that bad today, thankfully. when it came to getting dress, i had no idea what to wear because no one told me what's going on today. i texted y/n asking what to wear and she said "something comfortable but hot". looking through my closet i ended up picking this:

 looking through my closet i ended up picking this:

i hope they're not planning on partying. i hate parties, its just a bunch of gross hormonal teenagers. the only reason i went to that last party was because of him. vinnie hacker. i've seen him walk around the halls and hes mesmerizing. i could stare at him all day if i could. i really want to get to know him. his hair looks so fluffy and soft. his perfect smile. his bright shiny smile that puts me in awe. suddenly i hear someone coming and i quickly try to stop thinking about him and focus on whats about to happen.

y/n, jackie, paige, zion, claudia, sofia, and mia burst through the door like i expected but it still startled me. i find myself hugging them 2 seconds later. im not much of a hugger but these girls are my best friends so they're acceptable. when we pull away, they all look at each other and start singing happy birthday. i hide my hands in my face while they sing. when they're done i slowly take my hands off my face and look at them slightly blushing from embarrassment. y/n hugs me again and whispers in my ear "i love u happy birthday best friend". we stop hugging and then the girls all start to compliment me even though i told them not to. we start having a conversation talking about the most random things ever.

"so what did you guys plan to do today" i said. "you'll see soon" jackie says. then i say "yall know i hate surprises omg". "thats what makes this even more fun liz" y/n tells me while having a cheeky smile on her face. i just roll my eyes a flip them off. we all start laughing and again we start talking about random things for hours. i enjoyed this. i loved the company of my friends. they honestly made me so happy and this was a good day in my book.

(time skip to them leaving the house for dinner)

during our drive to my favorite restaurant, we were listening to our favorite songs and singing our hearts out. i'll admit we sounded horrible but we were having so much fun. pulling into the parking lot, we stopped singing and fixed how we look a bit before getting off. i could smell the delicious food from outside. the waitress took us to our table and we all sat down. we ordered our food and just talked while waiting for it to come. suddenly, paige says "after dinner we're giving you your surprise". i look at them trying to think about what they're planning but i couldnt think of anything so i just say "hm ok yall made me wait so long tho for what" sarcastically. they all just look at each other and shrug. the waitress comes with our food before one of them can say anything. we all start eating our food, occasionally talking.

after we were done, i thanked them and the waitress for the food. i especially thanked my best friends for everything they've done for me. we all head towards the car and get in to leave. y/n started driving until we got to a random parking lot.
________________
appreciation for lizs writing 😛😛
liz wrote this, she's better than me lol!!

i love liz sm sm

730 words i uhm stan LIZ FOR CLEAR SKIN

there will be more of lizs pov btw