. e i g h t e e n .

"where? where is taeyong?!"

"why didn't you tell me?!"

"i was late, jaehyun! how dare you?!"

it was all he heard even if he couldn't see it just yet. he didn't even notice how long it has been since then. it was like a long long dream that he didn't know when to wake up. he tried to find clues inside his dream to try and wake up. but his dream was too good to be true, hence, he knew it was all a dream.

not only did he feel so weak on the outside, but his head hurt as well.

he moved his fingers hoping someone could see them. he didn't expect anyone to see, but of course his one and only man did. 

he felt a soft touch on his wrist and he immediately knew who it was. "taeyong, hey..."

slowly, he opened his eyes and he felt irrepressible pain down his belly. he remembered the exact same pain when he gave birth to his first child.

quickly, he held onto jaehyun's hand tightly and tried to be more comfortable on the bed.

"are you feeling okay?" jaehyun asked with teary eyes. taeyong couldn't understand why, he thought something bad had happened as to why he was shedding tears slowly.

"baby, what happened? why are you crying?" he asked jaehyun softly but jaehyun lowered his head as if he was shy. he looked behind him and there was his parents and siblings. although taeyong didn't really meet their eldest brother in person before, he knew it was him.

jaehyun didn't know what to say. he wanted to burst all out but his family was there behind him and he felt the embarrassment all at once. he looked back at taeyong to stop him from worrying.

"nothing happened, i'm just happy." he whispered enough for the whole room to hear. the people behind him went quiet and they admired how jaehyun felt for the man. "you did great, the baby's fine. thank you for giving birth to her."

suddenly, taeyong felt tears welling up his eye as he heard. he covered his mouth and tears slowly started falling. "it's a girl?"

basically, the family facepalmed in their minds. how dumb can jaehyun be? really? they thought. it was supposed to be a secret until the baby comes.

jaehyun facepalmed as well when he realized what he just said. way to go, jaehyun. he thought. but he just told the truth since the surprise was already spoiled. "yes baby, it's a girl."

jaehyun stood up and went up to kiss the man on his forehead. he felt taeyong grab onto him and cry silently. as if on cue, a nurse entered the door along with a doctor and a baby in hand. the baby was wrapped in white fabric and it looks so tiny. just how taeyong remembers his taeyang.

"mr. lee, mr. jung." the baby was handed to taeyong and he saw the baby for the first time. he felt the rush of emotions enveloping him and it was then he realized he has another child with jaehyun.

he held her on his arms and cried even more as he sees the baby sleeping peacefully. "hi baby." he whispered. 

he looked up to jaehyun only to see him crying as well. his heart warmed when they made eye contact. "we did it, jae." he said.

"we did." jaehyun smiled and kissed taeyong full on the lips before admiring the baby more. "she looks just like you."

taeyong smiled but decided to say, "she's a mix of us."

"mr. lee, how are you feeling?" the doctor in front of them said. 

"i'm okay, doctor. i feel a slight but bearable pain in my belly, but i'm okay." he said as he looked at the doctor.