Chapter 1- Slip Up

It was broad daylight in Moaning Myrtle’s bathroom, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were in the middle of brewing the Polyjuice potion. They were planning on finding out if Draco Malfoy was the heir of Slytherin. 

“Just one more week until the potion is ready,” Hermione said, stirring the mixture.

“Then we find out if Draco is the heir,” Ron said leaning against the stall. The past three weeks the golden trio had been talking a lot with Moaning Myrtle and learning more about her but still not enough. A week later the potion was ready and they all had the hairs of the Slytherins they were changing into. The three of them drank the potion.

“I’m gonna be sick!” Ron yelled.

“Me too,” Hermione said, dropping her cup. The change was slow but soon enough Harry and Ron had become Crabbe and Goyle.

“Hermione, are you coming?” The two newly Slytherin boys asked.

“I won’t be coming,” Hermione yelled.

“Hermione are you okay?” Harry asked.

“Just go! You're wasting time!” She said. When the two boys met Malfoy in the Slytherin common room they began to talk.

“You know I’m surprised that The Daily Prophet hasn’t done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place.” Malfoy ranted.

“You’re wrong!” Harry yelled instinctively.

“What? You think there’s someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?” Malfoy yelled in anger.

“Harry Potter?” Harry said smiling.

“WHAT THE HELL HAVE I TOLD YOU GOYLE DON’T INSULT HARRY POTTER WHEN HE’S NOT HERE!” Malfoy yelled standing up from the couch.

“What?” Ron asked wearily.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘WHAT’ CRABBE YOU KNOW HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!” Malfoy yelled. Ron looked shocked and Harry was shocked but kept cool. 

“Well I mean if you really love him shouldn’t you try being nicer to him?” Harry asked.

“I can’t Goyle, my father would be furious,” Malfoy said sadly.

“Forget your father Malfoy, he could feel the same way!” Harry said slowly, transforming back into himself.

“He would never Goyle, Saint Potter would never love me as I love him,” Draco said looking down. Harry’s transformation was finished and he stood up and grabbed Malfoy's hand and brought him up with.

“You're wrong,” Harry said, meeting his eyes.

“Potter, what are you doing here?” Malfoy asked, stepping back. 

“Long story Malfoy,” Harry said before grabbing Malfoy and kissing him hard. Ron just watched un absolute horror. Ron took a step back before running back to Hermione. 

“Hermione, come here now!” Ron said running into the bathroom.

“It was cat hair I plucked off Milicent Bulstrodes robes.” Hermione said walking out of the bathroom stall looking like a cat. 

“Well didn't you make the reversal potion?” Ron asked knowing she was always prepared.

“Oh of course!” She grabbed a vial and drank it quickly, within five minutes she was normal again. 

“Now come on!” Ron yelled, dragging her back to the Slytherin common room. They walked into Malfoy and Harry fiercely making out standing right where Ron left them, they were receiving many confused and disgusted looks from the Slytherins and Gryffindors alike.

“Ahem.” Hermione said loudly. The two boys broke apart looking as red as a tomato. 

“What. The. Fuck?” Hermione asked, everyone in the common room  was shocked because Hermione never cussed and even the Slytherins knew that. Harry looked at Draco and took his handin his and leaned toward his ear.

“Be my boyfriend?” Harry asked quiet enough that only Draco could hear.

“With pleasure.” Malfoy said, taking Harry into his arms and kissing him again. They were once more getting pretty heated  but before they could go any further someone spoke up.

“We're still here you know.” Pansy Parkinson said stepping closer to Hermione for no particular reason. Hermione froze because ever since she had met Pansy she had fallen in love much how Draco loved Harry. 

“Are you okay ‘Mione?” Harry asked, noticing her strange behaviour. He was the only one who knew that she likes Pansy so he soon noticed why she was frozen. 

“Yeah, are you okay Granger?” Pansy asked, confused. 

“U-Uh y-yeah.” She said looking at her feet. Who would think that the silver trio and the golden trio were all gay and in love with an another. Draco and Harry were the only ones who admitted to that though. Pansy kept her love for ‘Mione a secret and so did Hermione, Ron and Blaise. Harry and Draco had gone on a few dates and were falling deeper in love with each other if that was even possible.

This story is just a small two shot but it was still fun to write I hope you like it. :)
~Drarryblast