oh, just my friend boris

soon enough, the boys arrived out side the house were the party is.  boris' face lit up with excitement, he had a huge smile spread across his face. on the other hand, theo thought he was about to throw up. or cry. or both

"so? shall we go in potter?" boris started to walk up the steps.
theo reluctantly followed his friend into the house. the friends were welcomed into the house by flashing lights and teens blasting trashy pop. if you looked to the left, people were drinking. they were drinking a lot. if you looked to the right, you saw people doing drugs. theo couldn't work out what drugs they were from where he was standing. and if you looked straight head (to the stairs) you would seen teens practically on top of each other kissing, making out or doing something a lot more than kissing.
"you know boris, i might just head home. i feel quite sick and i just think-" theo looked to his side. boris was gone. a wave of panic rushed through theo's body. he felt his hands start to skake, and his forehead get all sweaty. what would he do without boris next to him? he only came to please boris.
but then, theo heard a shout. it was none the other,
boris.
"potter! come here! let me show you something!"
theo almost started crying. he didn't like the feeling of being alone. he didn't like the feeling of being alone again.
alone again.
the boy half walked half ran up to his russian friend.
"potter, i want you to meet kaylee!" boris gave a subtle wink to his small friend. theo gave a small wave to the girl. she was about twice his size. 
"hey." kaylee flatly said. her mouth was going up and down with the chewing up she was eating. theo didn't find this attractive one bit. besides, he could see the girl look at boris with a longing look on her stupid face.
'you and me the same' theo thought with a smile on his face while looking at the tiled floor.

after about 15 minutes of small talk with this mind numbing-ly boring girl, theo decided to go outside to the patio. there he found the same activities that were going on inside, but out here he felt more safe. he caught the eye of a short girl. she has short brown hair, green eyes and she was slightly chubby. she was dressed up as pennywise the clown. theo had never been fond of clowns, but strangely enough, he was somewhat drawn to her.
she walked over to the boy and held out her hand.
"hi! i'm daisy!" the girl said with a warning smile on her face. theo instantly felt safe with her.

after talking for a while, the two were pretty well acquainted.
"so, who are you here with?" daisy asked theo.
"oh, just my friend boris." theo said as casually as he could. his cheeks couldn't help but blush though. "who are you here with?"
"oh, this is my friend kaylee's house. i hate parties but i kind of had to come because she's my bestfriend."
theo nodded.
"so, what does your friend boris look like then?"
"well he has dark curly hair, he's very tall, he always carries around this umbrella fit the sun and-"
daisy cut him off "oh, is that him over there?" daisy pointed over to inside the manic house.

that's when theo saw it.
he felt tears start to prickle in his eyes.
it was, in fact, boris.
but he was kissing a girl.
kaylee, to be exact.