but this was the breaking point

theo felt a lump form in his throat.
"theo? are you alright?"
theo could hear daisy. his mind was going a million miles a minute. he had to leave.
he started to run. he ran out of the house and down the streets.
he ran and ran and ran.
until he felt a hand grab his.
"theo what are you doing? i thought you were having fun."
theo turned around and saw his friend standing in front of him.
boris.
up until now theo had been able to hold back his burning tears, but this was the breaking point.

hot tears started to stream down theo's cheeks. he couldn't help himself. his knees started to weaken. before he knew it, theo was crying buckets full in the middle of the street.

that's when he felt a hand gently though his delicate shoulder. he slowly looked up.
"come, let us go home"
the two boys store up and walked in silence the rest of the journey home.

when they got back to theo's house, theo ran up to his plain bedroom. boris followed.
"potter, please tell me what is the matter!" boris said with a tone of worry in his voice.
theo didn't answer, he just sat down in his bad and looked to the floor. boris walked over and sat next to him.
"potter, please-" boris touched theo's arm.
"don't you see boris!" theo jumped up from the bed. boris had a look of confusion on his face.
"i've tried to tell you so many times! but you won't listen!"
"potter you're not making any sense!" boris now stood up with theo.
"boris! how?! do you not remember those nights?! the ones were we would drink and get super high?! and then we would-and the we would-"
theo was stopped mid-sentence

a pair of soft lips kissed his. theo could feel his tears fad away as boris held his cheeks with his hands. as boris pulled away, theo noticed that his heart rate had increased so much he thought he might just die.
"is that what you wanted to tell me potter...?"
theo didn't say anything,
he just nodded.