t o w e l

S e p t . 2 5

(Stevie's fit)

(Stevie's fit)

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Chuckled Akira who was already sitting at their old wood dining room table in one of the random chairs they've picked up off the street, he had chosen the pink metal foldable chair. He was so much bigger than the chair that he looked quite silly drinking his morning coffee. "There's coffee in the pot if you want."

"Thanks, bro," I said walking by to playfully punch him in the shoulder on my way to get a mug.

It had now been a few months since I had joined the band. Being the youngest member of a rock band that consisted of mostly boys had changed me drastically. They weren't a very good influence on me but I was definitely not a saint before I met them. Most of the band smoked and I had picked up the habit along the way, now I always had a pack and my pink lighter in my pocket. The apartment was also ideal for hosting party's and kickbacks so we were constantly drunk, hungover, or high.

This morning we were surprisingly sober because of our gig today. It was our biggest gig yet at a local club, The Viper.

I still hadn't addressed what happened that day with Tate and we were barely speaking to each other. I met a guy, Matt, at one of our gigs and had now been seeing him for almost a month. He wasn't anything special just a way to get my mind off of the Tate situation. Matt was good looking and funny, he was practically perfect and yet it felt like something was missing. I wasn't the relationship kind of girl and preferred to just sleep with them and dip.  

I grabbed a purple mug from the cabinet and filled it with the coffee pot, I preferred not to add any cream or sugar.

(Similar to how the dining room area would look)

"Morning." any low rough voice mumbled. I whipped around to see that it had come from Tate who looked scruffy and half asleep after just getting out of bed.