Learning Every Bit of You

A/N: So...apparently I was a bit pent up from these previous chapters...ahem. So, enjoy my gift of erotica. Let me know if you have a request for a scene. It's good practice for me to riff off other's ideas. Thanks again for all the reads and support! <3 Nicki Waves

___________________________________________________________

The last light on was the one over the kitchen sink. As Dominique dried dishes absently, she watched Katherine's long, elegant fingers move a sudsy sponge over the plates from dinner. The motions were mesmerizing with the way the light was gleaming off the water and rainbow bubbles on her skin.

"Did you always do the dishes growing up?" Her words were a whisper not only because it was late, but because she couldn't seem to find her voice.

Katherine smiled and leaned closer, her shoulder a comforting pressure against Dominique's. "I did little chores around the house, like helping with the dishes and feeding the dog. I wasn't good at keeping it up though, my parents always had to ask me to do them." Katherine admitted. She rinsed a plate and handed it over. "I'm fairly neat now when I'm not on the road, but my natural inclination is to make a mess. I have to put effort into cleaning up."

"I've seen your home though. It's quite nice." The words were an understatement. Katherine's apartment in Toronto was vibrant, elegant, a mix of natural tones and eclectic artistry. It was the physical manifestation in every way of the woman standing beside Dominique, a little bit of pop and dazzle overtop classic sophistication and beautiful lines.

"I put in the effort for Bernie's sake." Katherine winked and her joke put a bright grin on Dominique's lips.

Setting the now dry plates aside, Dominique dropped her towel to the counter and moved closer to Katherine. She smelled warm, a mix of the nature they'd rode through earlier and the subtle crispness of her perfume. That was something Dominique found incredibly attractive—Katherine's scent. She wore a perfume with hints of bergamot, jasmine, and the crispness of clean vanilla and it pared with the mix of her pheromones and the heady scent of her skin.

Drawn to it, Dominique circled her arms around Kat's middle, pressing up on her toes to bury her face into her neck and hair, breathing deep. Katherine leaned back into the touch, her head lulling to the side a little. Her hands stopped their motion in the sink.

"Have I ever told you how wonderful you smell?"

"Yes...though not like this."

"Well in that case," Dominique dropped her voice to a purr against the shell of Kat's ear, "you smell delicious, Katherine." A shiver ran through the woman in her arms and Dominique pulled her closer, fanning her fingers over the long plane of Kat's stomach to hold her close. Drawing one hand up, Dominique pushed Katherine's hair aside to pepper kisses along the newly available skin.

A soft gasp left Katherine's lips, and Dominique listened as the plate in her hand slid back into the sink. "Do you like it when I kiss you here?" She didn't actually need the answer, she knew, but there was something erotic around the idea of having this beautiful creature admit her wants.

"Yes."

"And here?" She let her lips wander further, and bared more skin by pulling the collar of Kat's blue shirt aside. This time a small sigh came out and it made Dominique feel so very lucky to be the person hearing that sound.

Emboldened by the responses she was getting, Dominique slipped the hand on Kat's abdomen down until it hit the waistband of her jeans, and then she rode over the edge and traced from the brass button down the fly of her jeans. She added pressure with her fingertip, listening as Kat's breath picked up. She kept following it down until all the seams met between the taller woman's thighs and Katherine's wet hand came out to grab firmly to Dominique's shorts. Her fingers twisted the cotton fabric, pulling the shorter woman closer as drops of splashed water made lines down Dominique's leg.