Chapter Five: The Woodsman

"Red! What were you thinking, you could have lead the Wolf here! You could have killed yourself!"

I look at my Grandmother, she looks very worried.

"Red dear, please answer Mr. Jarvis." I opened my mouth, but nothing come out. I open my mouth angin.

"I was just... going.." The Woodsman started before I could finish.

"You were just what!?"
I almost ran that very second, but I couldn't move. I close my eyes, and open them to see my Mother.

She's tide up to a post with thick rope, and looks dead not moving at all. I look down I'm tied up too. I see the Woodsman and the Wolf beside him.
Soon Mr. Jarvis is walking towards me, with a devilish smile on his face. I look at my mother who lies there lifeless. The Wolf noticed me looking at her.
He starts walking to her. His claws out, he's all wolf now. Once infront of her he looks at me, then my mother then back to me. He devilishly smiles at me. He picks up my mother.

"Now dear, dear Red. I've always wanted to do this," He smiled again looking down at my mother. With a Crack and Snap, I horrid scream comes from of my mother, he snapped her hand clean off.

The Wolf soon gets a knife from the Woodsman's pocket and puts it to my mother's neck. He and the Woodsman gives me a devilish smile and soon another horrible scream comes out of my mother. Now her head lies next to me, the blood looks almost black like newly placed tar on the city's road.

The Woodsman and the Wolf smile "Your next dear". I try to scream, but nothing comes out.

Then black, all black. Nothing but black.