Chapter 1

It was a sunny morning and Spitfire was sleeping peacefully with her dog named Ray at her feet . Her friends Misty Fly, Blaze, Soarin , Rainbow Dash , Surprise and Fleetfoot were banging on her door while Spitfire was having a nightmare . 

Her pet dog Ray woke up and ran to the door .

Rainbow then screamed , Spitfire the bus for camp Everfree leaves in 10 mins . 

Then Spitfire jumped out bed saying Oh no no . I can't believe I over slept. 

Then Blaze says that's not like you and said we will help you pack   

Spitfire said let me get dressed

As Spitfire looked into the mirror of her wearing  her new shirt 

Then a pair of fiery wings appeared behind her and then 

Everyone screamed , Midnight Fire 

Spitfire then said , How Blaze helped me defeat you at the friendship games 

Midnight Fire , replied to Spitfire's question and said you and your friends will never defeat me . Then her horn on her head glowed causing Rainbow Dash , Misty Fly and Fleetfoot to disappear then Soarin and Surprise disappeared and lastly Blaze and Ray disappeared then Spitfire's back was touching her mirror and then Midnight Fire tried to grab Spitfire saying that Midnight Fire's apart of you and then Spitfire's room disappeared and Midnight Fire said she will be back and won't leave until she has all the magic . 

Then Spitfire screamed stop .

Then Ray told her to stop And wake up 

Then surprised popped up from behind sitting next to Blaze . 

Surprise then said that we can't silly we haven't got their yet .

And said its going to be so much fun and said that they would roast marshmallows eat marshmallows and sleep on marshmallow pillows 

Rainbow Dash then said that they probably won't sleep on marshmallow pillows and Surprised then denied saying that rainbow might not as she was hugging a bag of marshmallows . 

Attention Students , said Principle Celestia and again said that their almost their and that she is proud of the students for raising enough money to go on this trip . 

 Then Vice Principle Luna said that when they were their age they made a lot of good memories in these woods and was sure that they will too . 

And then Principle Celestia asks that who is excited for Camp Everfree .