Chapter 5

Rock Climbing is all about perservience and trust Fleetfoot you can trust that Misty Fly will spot you .  said Principle Celestia . 

Yeah , So you could go faster then how your going said Rainbow Dash . 

RAINBOW DASH said Misty Fly .

Sorry I've been waiting to this since we got here said Rainbow Dash . 

Well you have to wait a little longer RD said Fleetfoot as she climbed up the rock climbing wall  .  

Oh good Spitfire if you spot me I can finally go , I'll go get another harness said Rainbow Dash as she ran to get the harness . 

I'm not sure said Spitfire . 

I better make sure my sister doesn't need anything see later said Wave Chill . 

Spitfire there you are, I was looking for you  said Blaze 

Then suddenly the ground started shaking . 

Was that an earthquake asked Ray .

We aren't near any fault lines said Spitfire .

Hey who left this crystally sparkly stuff here asked Bulk Biceps . 

Fleetfoot then slipped . 

Ahh said Fleetfoot . 

Hey Misty can you lower me down now asked Fleetfoot . 

Ok Fleety said Misty Fly as she pulled the harness . 

Uh, Oh no sorry its stuck said MistyFly as her hands had a pale yellow aura and pulled harness hardly . 

Ahh went Fleetfoot .

Then rope was running through the hook on Misty Fly's harness and the caught the the loose rope preventing Fleetfoot from falling onto the ground . 

Misty Fly , what are you doing said Fleetfoot . 

Is everything okay over their  principle Celestia .

 I don't know what happened I didn't even pul the rope that hard its like she was as light as a feather all of a sudden said Misty Fly. 

I was scared half to death said Fleetfoot as she was trying to take of her harness .

It wasn't  my fault let me help you get your harness off said Misty Fly . 

Then Fleetfoot said No Thank you and creating a diamond that knocked Misty Fly into the lake .

Then Misty Fly came out of the lake soaking wet and spits out water that went to her mouth .

Principle Celestia asked what in the world happened . 

Oh dear I am so sorry I think , did I just do whatever was said Fleetfoot .

I don't think it's your fault, I'm going to get Misty Fly a towel  Spitfire said .

Me too said Blaze .

You're not the only one with new kind of magic this is great said Blaze .

No it's not Fleetfoot and Misty Fly could have really hurt each other why is this happening I don't asked Spitfire .

Hi girls can I get you anything asked Gloriosa .

Uhh Misty Fly fell into the lake said Spitfire . 

She will need dry clothes , warm towels and hot coco don't worry I got this said Gloriosa 

Then a boom sound happened and then the two girls heard their friend Soarin scream.