Chapter 3

Rarity , Fleetfoot and Misty Fly were heading for their tents and Fleetfoot said that she can't believe Rarity talked Gloriosa into having a camp fashion show and Rarity said she wants to start thr designs sooner rather than later and you two have to be in it . Both Fleet and Misty Fly said FINE!! As long as you don't put us in something fancy Misty Fly said . Rarity smirked and FleetFoot said you are aren't you . OF Course !!screamed Rarity as they saw their other friends behind them .

Blaze was trying out her flashlight while Spitfire was hanging up shirts 

I have this feeling that Gloriosa is hiding something after all we all did see what happened , Blaze said . 

Spitfire sighed and said yeah .

Blaze asked , Hey you ok Spits . 

Its that ever since I transferred to CHS from CH (Clousdale High ) everyone here has been so welcoming especially considering what happened at the Friendship Games . Spitfire said .

Hey, its not your fault Principle Aqualia wanted you to release all the magic to win the games for CH and if any group is going to accept and forgive you its this one  said Blaze as she moved a strand of hair from Spitfire's face . 

You guys coming or what , said Rainbow as she entered Spitfire and Blaze's tent .

Blaze then said we will be right there I just want to put on some sunscreen before we go . Hmm I could have sworn I packed it  . 

Spitfire was helping Blaze look for the sunscreen and then said Found it ! pointing her finger at the sunscreen causing it and all of Spitfire's  things to have an orange aura and got lifted in the air 

Then Blaze asked, Did you just do that ? How is this possible ? 

I can't believe this , Spitfire said .

Blaze said it was amazing while Spitfire said this terrible and everything fell to the floor .

Are you kidding? we have pony up'ed before got the whole ears ,wings and shot magical rainbow lasers before but nothing like this has ever happened before . How did you do it ?Blaze asked . 

Spitfire said  that she doesn't know maybe I didn't maybe its her . 

Her whom? asked blaze .

Nothing, never mind can you just not bring it up and talk about this to the others about this  said Spitfire 

Why, not asked Blaze 

You heard Misty Fly , this is supposed to be a place where we can escape from magic I don't want then to know that I brought some new kind with me 

If you really don't want me to I won't say anything Blaze said .

I really don't wan them to know said Spitfire as she left her shared tent she had with Blaze .

But this is not a bad thing , Blaze said . 

Uh , mmmh , uh ,ehe ,went Blaze 

I think you have to pick it up said Ray .

Ah went Blaze as she put on her sunscreen as she bumped into Gloriosa on the way to the Dock as she heard something when she bumped into Gloriosa . What did you say ? asked Blaze . 

Gloriosa said nothing she said she was going to check whether everyone is going to the dock or not . Why?Did you need something ? Because if you need anything just let me know I've got this .

Thanks I'm good Blaze said . 

This is going to be so much fun Surprised said as she hugged Blaze .

I guess not all people said Blaze .

At the Dock ~~~

Its beautiful isn't it ,it looks like a diamond shinning in the in the sun Rarity and Fleetfoot said .

It sure is the fresh air the cool breeze the birds that land on your fingers Soarin and Fluttershy said .

I think it only happens to you two Rainbow Dash said .

Lake activities are available everyday until sunset so if you want to do any water activities just let me know said Gloriosa .

Spitfire had her foot on weak wood and almost fell but Wave Chill caught her .

I know I'm charming but you don't have to fall for me said Wave Chill 

huh, guess I can't get too jealous right after all she isn't my Spitfire not that the other Spitfire was mine but we were you know  went Fire Streak .

Yeah I get , but your Spitfire is a pegasus pony in Equestria in charge of an Ariel flying team and that's where she will be spending most of her time . said Blaze .

So you're saying that I need to get over asked Fire Streak 

Kinda , yeah said Blaze . 

Ouch , you're not pulling any punches said Fire Streak 

Hey! Punches aren't really my style  said Blaze .

This is a safety hazard , I suggest we close down the dock for the rest of the camp said Vice Principle Luna .

AHHHH!!!went the rest of the students 

I'm sure it won't be for the remainder of the camp went Gloriosa. 

Wait a second  we got this said AJ and Misty Fly .

If you ask me this whole dock needs replacing , this could not just benefit us but it could benefit future campers as well a new one could be our camp gift said Misty Fly 

I don't know I wouldn't want you to miss all the fun stuff cause you all have to build a dock for future campers said Wave Chill 

I hear what you say Wave but we are Canterlot Wondercolts we've got a reputation to hold up and their is no way we were gonna leave this place without contributing something awesome I am with Misty Fly a new dock it is what about you guys asked Rainbow Dash . 

Everyone else agreed with rainbow dash a 100% .

We can reinforce the foundation said Spitfire.

Make it nice and sturdy said, Misty fly and AJ together .

And we can do a wood craft sign that says Camp Everfree said Blaze and Sunset Shimmer

And little boxes so people can feed the fishes said Fluttershy .

Oh we can have lanterns so you can see at night said RD 

Its stunning it will make a perfect runway for the camp fashion show said Rarity . 

What do you guys think said Twi (Sci-twi) and Spitfire .

Its going to be a lot work but we can do this said Principle Celestia .

YAY ADULT SUPERVISION!!!!!! said Surprise and Pinkie Pie as they jump up and down . 

A FEW HOURS LATER~~~

The dock was  not quiet complete yet but was still done.

huh nice hammer where did yo get  said AJ .

The tool box said RD 

Cool I made mine said AJ 

Making Lanterns out of solar-powered garden lights pretty crafty said Spitfire .

Alright now we can we pick his up between our camp activities said Celestia .

Lets get cleaned up and meet by the fire pit at 8 to share scores and  scary stories said Gloriosa .

SMORSE !!!!!!!, screamed Surprise and Pinkie Pie .