Chapter 3

Waking up to something poking my nose I sit up opening my eyes slowly only to see a cat with a red ribbon on the right-sided of its ear looking at me then meowing I don't know why but animals like to follow me places so picking it up and making my way outside of the cave. The morning breeze hit me and feels nice against my skin hearing my stomach rumble I head where a river is to catch some fish to eat cause Kami knows when the last time I ate was.

Catching five fishes and gathering sticks to make a fire but stopping cause I never made food without the stove but I don't want to eat cold fish "Hey kit need help" startled I drop the sticks I was holding looking around then slapping my forehead forgetting we can talk telepathically "Kurama" I asked out loud rolling his eyes  " Yes kit it's me but anyway need him starting a fire ?" Kurama asked  " Yes can you cause I don't want to go to the village right now and I want to head to Sasukes after I'm done" I asked nicely with a smile.

Gathering the sticks back up and returning to the fishes and the cat that still with me ' I'll keep it and show Sasuke' naruto thought "Ok kit were going to do a Jutsu to start the fire ok" he said "Wait a Jutsu like a ninja" Naruto asked excitingly "Yes I'll show you more in time but you already unlocked your chakra somehow but come in your mindscape to see the hand signs for the Jutsu" Kurama said while pulling me in my mind.

"You have a lot of stuff to teach me furball" Naruto said while grinning a tick mark appears on Kurama forehead "I'll let that slide brat but don't call me that again ok so pay attention to me I'm going to do it"Kurama instructed after getting it down he kicked me out rude if you ask me walking to my sticks I gather I do the hands signs slowly inhaling a little bit of air and shooting a tiny blue flamethrower staring in awe but snapped out of it after hearing meows right beside me I pet the cat and start cooking the fish going to sit down I ask Kurama why my flames are blue and green but not the usual color like everyone else.

"Well kit I really don't know but it seems to me that the color blue is much stronger than the normal fire style and green is healing which is unique I would suggest is that you read a medical book ohh and your fishes are done" Kurama stated I stare at the fishes for a bit and letting the information sink in I get up and grab the fish and start eating with the cat once I'm finished I start heading back to the village to get to my apartment to change with the cat still hot on my trail once that's done I head to the Uchiha compound to play with Sasuke and show him my new pet.

been a while 😃                                                                                                                                                                       sorry for not updating for who knows how long but I'm b-a-c-k 👍