18- Great Now Im Stuck With These Two Morons

•Capricorn POV•

"Why'd I get stuck with you" Sagittarius rolls her eyes. She gets on my nerves. "Whatever red head, hurry up" I say. "Tch" she scoffs. I ended up in the middle of the forest, then I saw this dumb red head trying to climb a tree and fell and sprained her wrist  so I had to help her. Now I'm stuck searching for the others with her. "Oooo we should go this way! She says pointing down a path. "Um no." I continue walking. "Ugh your so boring why does Pisces like you so much" she huffs. "Whatever I don't know how Aries can handle all your dumb energy" I scoff "you really want to fight home boy" she rolls her eyes. "Nah." I walk off "hey why not!" She wines "I'm not wasting my time on you" I scoff . She rolls her eyes. "Whatever just get us out of here, it's so boring." She pouts. "What do you think I'm doing you pea brained  idiot" I say. "What'd you call me" she pouts "you heard me so why are you confused" I ask. "You really get under my skin, you jerk" she huffs. I wave her off. "Your slow hurry up" I say. "I'm not slow! Your so infuriating" she pouts "I know" I smirk. "Ew" she walks away. Wow. So rude. I hear Sagittarius scream from up ahead! I start running towards her. I can't believe what I'm seeing. "Capricorn help me it's trying to eat me!!" Sagittarius squeaks. Sagittarius is hugging a tree with a star mouse at her feet. I start to laugh. "Hahaha your scared of mice!" I laugh. "They're evil little beings, with beady black eyes that look into your soul." She pouts. I laugh harder. "Hahahah your such an idiot!" I laugh out. "Please just make it go away Capricorn!" She demands. I grab the star mouse and place it in my hand. I lift it up to her face. "Ahhhh get it away get it away" she squeaks. I take it over to a tree stump and set it down. "You know you kinda sound like a mouse" I laugh. "I do not! You sound like a piece of dirt!" She squeaks. "Dirt doesn't talk." I laugh. "Whatever idiot!" She climbs down the tree. "Your ridiculous"! I laugh. She sighs and we continue to walk. "Woah what that..." Sagittarius stares at a dark red cloud covering part of the sky. "I... I don't know" I mumble. "Woah hey look Scorpio what's that!" I hear a voice say from a distant. Gemini!? "Hey gem!" Sagittarius yells. "Omg Scorpio it's sag and cap!" She points at us. We meet up with each other. "Hey! Have you seen any others" Gemini perks. "No" I sigh. I see distant Scorpio in the background. "Hey, how are you doing" I ask. "I'm fine, I'm just done with this bull crap, and i want my friends back, whoever did this is better know what's coming for them." He scowls. Woah he's serious about this, I mean he is super protective of us zodiacs always has been, but he's actually really upset. "Yea I understand" I sigh. So are we teaming up! Because Gemini is way less boring than your old man butt" Sagittarius sticks her tongue at me. "Sure why not" I sigh. We start walking down a path (are we just going to ignore the red cloud.... I guess so)  "Hey! Sag look at this it's a footprint" Gemini yells from ahead. Scorpio and I make our way up there. "It looks like flats." Gemini says. "You know your shoes girl" Sagittarius laughs. "Pisces!" Sagittarius and Gemini say in unison. "Should we follow" I ask. "Yea." Scorpio replies. I'm guessing he thinks cancers with her. Everyone can tell he's smitten with her. I nudge his shoulder. "Shutup cap" he blushes slightly. "We continue to follow for about 40 or so minutes but still no trace. "Scorpy I'm tired let's rest for a bit" Gemini complains. Scorpio looks determined there's no way we can stop him. "I'm going you guys can stay here though." Scorpio continues to walk. "Wait Scorpio we can't split up!" I yell. "Then get up and follow me." He says. Gemini and Sagittarius are basically like noodles. "That what I though" he says. I sigh watching Scorpio walk further and further away. Great now I'm stuck with these morons. "Let's sleep" Gemini yawns "yea I'm tired" Sagittarius yawns as well. Gemini is resting against a rock with Sagittarius' head on her shoulder. I yawn. Fine I guess I'll sleep to. I rest against a tree. (Later in the day) I wake up to a bunch of noises. Sagittarius and Gemini are in form of me laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask. Gemini puts a the cap on a market? "You face hahaha you look like dork hahah" Sagittarius laugh. I look at my face in a puddle. They colored all over my face!? "Where'd you even get a marker!" I yell "I always have one on me, never miss and opportunity" she laughs "You idiots! You better run before I drown you in your own tears!" I yell chasing after them  (after 20 minutes of Capricorn being to slow to catch the girls) "ok ok I give up." I breathe heavily. I splash water on my face, rubbing the ink off. "Now I'm bored." Gemini says. I roll my eyes "you get bored way to easily gem" I laugh. "Whatever grandpa" she laughs. "Why do you guy bully me so much" I fake sniff. Then they both do some strange symbols on their  foreheads are they conjuring a spell on me or something!? "What are you guys doing" I ask. They both start laughing. "What Ever Major Loser" they do the symbols again. Oh now I get it, sometimes I feel dumb. They both stick their tongue at me. "Like we said grandpa" they laugh. I sigh. What am I going to do with them.