Chapter 4

WARNING! 🚨
CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPIC SUCH AS RAPE AND MENTIONS OF DRUG USAGE SO FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

___________________________________________

Even before he could open his eyes, the metallic smell of dried blood hit him making it hard to suppress the nausea already building up inside him. He opened his eyes slowly, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his head. His vision seemed blurred making him blink his eyes rapidly.

Thats when he felt himself being face down on a soft cot, with no pillows or bedspreads but plastic sheets covering it. His field of vision allowed his eyes to observe a part of his environment. It seemed to be a small dimly lit room with almost no furniture except for a cupboard and the bed he was lying on.

He tried getting up but was being restrained by something. “What the-” he looked up to see both of his wrists cuffed to each of the bedposts making him stay sprawled on the bed. His heart was running a marathon as he recalled the events that occured before.

He flinched as he heard a door open from somewhere behind him.

“You’re finally awake Yeon Seok-shi” a male voice was heard behind him, making him crane his neck to look for the source. “Unemployed huh? I guess no one will be looking for your deadbody then”

“W-who are you?” the said male asked, his voice trembling a little. The man tilted his head, a smirk spreading across his face, “Hmm they call me The Reaper” He continued ignoring the shocked look on the other male’s face “the name is a bit exaggerating and dumb though. The Reaper? Come on, try thinking of a better name.”

Yeon Seok pulled his hands, trying to break free of the cuffs as the other male walked towards him in a dangerously slow pace, enjoying the struggle of the younger male. “L-Let me go. What do you want from me?” He asked, the cuffs about to cut through his wrist. “What I want from you..” He brought his hand towards the bound man’s face, lifting it up by his chin “...Is for you to shut your fucking mouth” He abruptly let go of his face and reached out to the nearest drawer, pulling it open. Yeon Seok’s eyes widened as he saw the other male take out a duct tape, pressing it against his lips.

“There. Better” he said smirking at Yeon Seok’s muffled noises. “You see, if you cooperate, I will make it less painful for you. Just five days, after that you will be free..” he got up from his seat and turned around, his back facing Yeon Seok. “..from this whole damn world.” He turned around with an injection in hand, tapping it with his expert fingers as to avoid air bubbles.

“Air bubbles can be dangerous you know. It can even kill you by blocking the blood flow in your arteries.” he lowered his hand and grabbed the boy’s forearm, compressing it to see faint lines of blue running up his arm.

“Hhmphh” he turned to see the brown haired male’s terrified eyes now mixed with confusion. Oh the feeling of how that expression just gave a boost of adrenaline surge through his blood.

“Oh this is nothing! You seem to be strong, so it will be a pain in the ass for me to control you. A shot of dope will do some good. And also it will reduce the pain for you. Everything that happens from now will be over in a blink of your eyes.”

The needle then pierced his skin, the resistance offered to the needle decreasing as it entered the wall of his blood vessel. The cool liquid being mixed into his blood and running up towards his heart. He was too strong that Yeon Seok almost couldn’t feel his hand as his grip tightened. “There, you won’t feel too much pain now. Just a few minutes and then you will feel the effects kicking in.”

He pulled a plastic stool from behind and sat on it, inspecting his victim as the boy’s eyebrows frowned feeling the changes occuring in his body as the drug started it’s action. Sweat started coating his skin as the action of the drug began.