Chapter 11

️⚠️⚠️WARNING : PANIC ATTACK AND TORTURES (Slight gore). PLS SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU FEEL IT TO BE TRIGGERING.⚠️⚠️

“We got a blackbox footage!” exclaimed Hoseok, failing to notice the two men seated opposite to Namjoon.

Taehyung’s eyes flashed open as he turned towards Hoseok.

Two swift steps and his hand was grabbing onto Hoseok’s shirt.

“I.. I want to see it.”

“No” a firm voice came from behind him. Namjoon and Jimin had gotten up from their seats.

Namjoon continued, “We can’t let you watch that doc.” He was sure the footage was something that the doctor can’t handle, given his vulnerable form and the troubled expression from Hoseok.

“I WANT TO WATCH IT” Taehyung stayed where he was, his hands still on Hoseok’s shirt. His hands holded them more firmly as his body shook, a small voice emerged from him “I want to know what happened to Yuna... Please.”

Tears threatened to fall from his eyes as he stood in that suffocating silence, waiting for an approval.

“Mr. Kim please. I’ll take care of Tae” Jimin took his side thankfully, making Namjoon nod his head, a little uncertain of this decision.

He nodded to Hoseok who guided them to another room.

The computer screen had a paused video of an empty street. Just as Hoseok pressed play, Taehyung firmly gripped Jimin’s hand, eyes glued to the screen.

A few seconds later two silhouettes entered. Taehyung’s eyes went wide, he could say one of them was Yuna even before she was clearly visible.

The other person beside her seemed to be a guy almost completely covered. His breath refused to leave him as Yuna collapsed on the street.

Shock filled him up as the other guy’s feet made contact with her. The silent video became more and more painful as he kept kicking her until she was knocked out.

Soon after, she was effortlessly carried away by the man somewhere the camera couoldn’t capture.

His entire body shook, tears streamed down his face as his voice refused to come out. His knees buckled unable to support him as he slid to the ground.

He couldn’t move.

He couldn’t breathe.

He couldn’t hear anything.

The world spinned around him.

“Tae!”

The voice of Jimin seemed to be very far away.

Darkness surrounded him as his eyes closed.
.
.
.
.

“Wake up”

She gasped as her face made contact with ice water, taking fast breaths as she tried to calm herself down.

But to her despair that seemed impossible as she saw the sight before her.

She was in an unfamiliar room lit in red.

What are those? She thought as she stared at the instruments placed far from her.

“Don’t worry, you will see them up close soon”

She turned towards the familiar voice sounding beside her. Her eyes widened as she saw the masked guy.

“You? Who are you?” she winced from the pain she felt on her sides, clearly from the kicks from the person standing before her.