Chapter 8

Silence followed as they exchanged their pain through their touch. Taehyung slowly lifted Yuna up as he made his way towards the cold bed, not breaking the kiss.

He gently laid her on bed and locked eyes with her. Her brown locks seemed to beautifully spread on the white bed, contouring her features more.

“I love you” he whispered lowering his head to meet her parted lips in a deep kiss. Their tongues were not fighting for dominance- no. They moved together in a beautifully tangled harmony.

This is not about who dominates whom, it’s just love. A very complicated yet simple emotion. It’s like walking through a labrynth that you just don’t want to find the exit to.

Taehyung felt Yuna’s hand snake up his neck as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss even more. Her touch seemed to heal him more and more making a thought rise up his mind. The need to let go of his past and live for her. For Yuna. For the soul that loved him no matter his flaws.

His hand took hold of the hem of her shirt and slowly lifted it up, kissing each and every bare skin being revealed not even letting the cold air touch her.

The pace was too slow yes but he didn’t want to rush things just to get his relief. He wants to touch her, feel her. Love her.

He felt his own shirt being lifted and warm slender hands replacing them. She looked too beautiful with her hair in a beautiful mess and her skin glowing with a faint tint of pink spread on her cheeks. Her chest rose and fell in a rhythm with his, their breaths matching.

Their clothes were gone as they were engulfed in each other’s warmth. Both of them never missing a chance to place a kiss filled with love on the other’s body.

He cupped one of her breast as he kissed the other with his lips as her hands fiddled with his hair as her sensitive bud was taken care of so well.

Taehyung seperated from Yuna just for a moment to take out a condom from the nearest cupboard, already missing her body against his.

Their lips met in a more heated kiss, a small spark of excitement in their chest. He looked into her eyes and waited for her consent to proceed to which she smiled and nodded, her hands already wrapped around his body.

He slowly inserted his member inside her, lowering his face to kiss her lips as she flinched from the stretch. He didn’t move but proceded to place soft kisses down her neck to let her adjust to him.

Another small nod and he moved inside her in a slow pace, capturing her small gasps and moans through his lips.

His pace gradually increased as the time passed and the knot in both of their stomachs seemed to tighten.

But just then, he caught something moving really fast in his peripheral vision- causing him to stop and whip his head towards the window. It was dark outside with nothing to be seen other than his garden.

“Tae” he turned to see Yuna, flustered and breathing hard. “Is something wrong?”

“No, love. Nothing” he continued kissing her with his hands wandering all over her body. It must have been a cat. He thought, already forgetting about it. Yuna’s hold tightened as she captured his lips.

His hands wrapped around her waist to lift her up a little, changing the angle a little bit making him go deeper.

A moan errupted from Yuna’s lips and her body shruddered as a new region was being explored inside her.

“T-There” she stammered.

Taehyung thrusted into her, hitting the exact spot over and over again contrastingly placing soothing kisses down her torso. Yuna seemed to have lost the capacity to talk as she kept letting out breathy moans, the pleasure inside her building up too much.

“T-Tae. I-I’m gonna-”

“Let’s do it together.” he said, holding her body close as his pace fluctuated, his own climax nearing him.

They both came simultaneously as they moaned each other’s names.

Taehyung removed the used condom and threw it in the bin. He then laid down beside her spent body bringing the fluffy blanket up to cover both of their naked bodies. Immediately he felt her hand wrapping around his torso, pulling him closer as she laid her head against his pectorals.

She slowly drifted into sleep as Taehyung watched her facial muscles relax. So calm. So beautiful.

Her warm breath fanned against his skin as she fell deep into the world of dreams.

He moved some of the strands of hair that covered her face and leaned in to place a soft kiss on her forehead.

He always felt like he really doesn’t deserve an angel like her. But now it seems like she and him are meant to be together. He just can’t imagine a world without Yuna.

He felt himself drift off to sleep with a smile on his face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?”

Jimin crossed his arms looking so mad with equal parts of worry.

Taehyung almost had a heart attack that morning after seeing thirty five missed calls and about fifty nine messeges from Jimin. Jimin had picked up the phone after the very first ring as soon as he called back and they finally agreed to meet up at the nearby cafe. Of course not without Jimin swearing to beat his ass up if he ignored his calls anymore.

“Don’t worry. I was in my home. Thank god Yuna found me, or else it would have been a nightmare for me.” Taehyung sighed. It’s also literally true. He himself was surprised to realize that he had slept well without any nightmares yesterday, and he knew the answer to that was laying just beside him deep asleep.

“Wait, Yuna? You stayed with him the whole night? Shouldn’t you have gotten permission from the warden?” Jimin asked suddenly making Taehyung’s eyes go wide.

Yuna is an orphan and she has been staying in the dorms to pursue her dream to become a doctor. But yeah, the warden is hella scary to talk. Every time Taehyung secretly visited Yuna in her dorms whenever he missed her too much, he got caught by that warden easily. Her owl-like eyes caged by steel rimmed glasses scared him the most and the experience of getting caught by her- he doesn’t wanna talk about it.

“Don’t worry I’ll manage it. Also my friend is having a birthday party tonight. So I can just say her that I was helping my friend with her party preparations and ended up staying the night.”

“A party? Should I drop you off?” Taehyung asked as he mirrored her smile. Genuinely happy for her to enjoy some time with her friends.

“No it’s OK Tae, you have to rest. Also the pub is just at a walking distance from my home, so don’t worry.”

A/n

Straight smut makes me cringe a LOT oh gods.

So how was it?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Pls do drop your views as comments and vote!

I’m sorry if this is too slow paced, I want this to be a story rather than just Taekook smut. So pls bear with me.

P.S I HATE DENTIST APPOINMENTS! MY TEETH IS KILLING ME!!

Borahae!!💜💜💜💜