12✨

- Candy Smith
Atlanta, Georgia

"Babeee" I called out for king while cooking breakfast .

"Yes honey " he said walking in the kitchen sitting at the table .

This so mf weird typing this .

"What do uu want to do today "I asked him grabbing the plates .

"Nothing I just wanna stay in the house " he told me fixing his food .

"Well I don't I think me and Dede should have a girl day out what uu think " I told him sitting down at the table .

"I think that would be great so uu guys could get to know eachother better "he said sitting down as well .

"But where are uu going to take her " he asked .

"I was thinking about getting our nails done , going shopping and out to eat " told him .

"But imma ask her would she like to go since she always in her room and the other never be here " I told him finishing my food .

"That sounds like fun " he said getting uup putting his dishes in the sink .

Idk why he put that damn dish in that sink like it's gon wash it's own cause I'm not washing it .

"Wash that damn dish " I said slapping the back of his head walking out of the kitchen .

"Dede" I called out walking uup stairs to her room .

"Yes " she said smiling getting off her phone .

"Would uu like to have a girls day with me today " I asked her sitting on the edge of the bed .

"Yess I'm bored and don't no other plans so why not " she said getting uup .

"Ok imma let uu get ready " I told her walking out her room .

__

" I'm ready "I heard Dede say coming down the stairs .

"Ok let's go " I said getting uup off the couch grabbing my stuff .

"Bye my girls have fun " king said giving me and Dede a kiss on the forehead .

"Bye dad " Dede said walking out the door .

"Bye hun " I said giving him a kiss walking behind Dede .

This going to be a fun day I thought walking to the car opening the doors .

"So we're are we going" she said said smiling at me .

"We're going to get our nails , to the mall then out to eat is that find with uu " I asked her pulling out our drive way .

"We're going to have a fun day " she said looking out the window .

__

Driving to the nail salon it was silent to my song came on .

Turning my the song up I began rapping
" I SAID CERTIFIED FREAK , SEVEN DAYS A WEEK WET ASS PUSSY MAKE KING PULL OUT GANG WEEK WOO " I yelled dancing in my set .

I look over and seen Dede laughing in shock .

"YEAH , YOU FUCKING WITH SOME WET ASS PUSSY " I said sung loudly getting out the car .

Seen fendi getting out the car putting her phone uup recording .

"NOW FROM THE TOP MAKE IT DROP THATS SOME WET ASS PUSSY , NOW GET A BUCKET AND A MOO THAT SOME WET ASS PUSSY " I sung loudly doin that TikTok dance .

"I'm tired " I said turning off the car looking at Dede .

"Me to but we did u learn that from " she asked me laughing .

"That damn tiktok app " I told her as we were walking inside the nail shop .

"What color uu getting" I asked her sitting down .

"I think hot pink nails " she told me as the ppl called us uup .

"What color are uu getting "she asked me .

"Im getting the grabbers in white king love that color round his dic - " I said getting cut of by dede .

"Unt unt I don't wanna here that " she told me scrunching uup her face .

"Uu asked me what color I had to tell the truth " I told telling the lady what color I want .

__

"Now we're going to the mall " I told her getting in the car putting on my seatbelt .

"Ok " was all she said doing the same .

"Ok what store we going into " I asked her walking into the mall .

"We can go inside pink I need some more bras and panties " she told me heading into pink .

"Dede " I called for her .

"Should I get these for when me and king do the dos " I told her holding uup some cute lace panties .

"That's so nasty but yes there cute " she said grabbing her a bra off the shelf .

"Where do uu find the cute panties like uur at " I asked her .

"Let me show uu "she told me walking to where they at .

"Who uu getting theses cute panties for " I told asked her looking in her basket .

"No one but my self "she said laughing .

" well let's go pay for these " I told her walking to the register .

" hI ma'am how are uu doing today " the cashier asked me ringing uup our stuff .

"Good and uu " I asked her .

"Good but uur total is $68.50 " she told me putting our stuff in the bag .

Handing her the money and giving the back to dede .

"Bye ladies have a good rest of uur day " she told us as we walked off .

"Uu to " we both said smiling walking out of pink .

" we're are we going to next " I asked her .

" we can go to forever 21 to get some clothes " she told me walking to forever 21 .

Go read my new book for a double update 😊.