chapter 9

Alexis sat in the interrogation room quietly sobbing, she wished she would've just told the team about her vision, if she had maybe all of this could've been avoid. She looked up at the glass window knowing the team was right behind it talking about her. Alexis was taking out of her thoughts by the door opening and Hotch and Rossi walking in. she watched as the both sat on the other side of the table. Hotch sat down a couple bags of evidence in front of her. "Alexis you can make this easy on yourself just by admitting your the traitor and we can tell the Prosecutor you coaptated and get you a lesser sentence" replied Hotch. "No I'm not going to admit to something I didn't do,someone is framing me Hotch" says Alexis. "ok then how do explain this" said Hotch handing her a copy of a piece of paper. "we found this in your bag looks like a manifest" replied Hotch. "I didn't make this" Said Alexis.

"we also have this the letters we found in the video were anagram which was the answer to unlocking Garcia computer" says Hotch. "I don't understand" says Alexis confused. "what's not to get Alexis you planned this from the beginning and we trusted you and you betrayed us you hacked Garcia computer but what I cant figure out is why make it so easy. "the answer to fixing Garcia computer was the name of the traitor which was your name" said Hotch rising his voice. "He's right I just wanna know how you did, like how did you hack Garcia computer" asks Rossi calmly. "what I didn't do that" says Alexis. "stop playing games Alexis we know its you" says Hotch hitting his fist on the table. " Hotch please stop your scaring me" says Alexis. "Good" says Hotch. "I want Emily , I want agent Prentiss" says Alexis moving from the table and huddling in a corner trying to get away from Hotch.

"Hotch looked up at the glass window and motioned for Emily to come. "The door opened and in walked Emily. "Prentiss you got 5 minutes" says Hotch. "Alexis can I come sit with you" asks Emily. Alexis nods. Emily sits down next to Alexis pulling her into her arms. "Emily I need to tell you something please don't be mad" says Alexis "ok" says Emily. "promise me Emily" says Alexis. "I promise" says Emily. "Remember when yall were trying to teach me to control my visions and then spence and Morgan scared me and then I had one" says Alexis. "yeah you said it was one from the past" says Emily. "I lied about my vision I saw you guys arrest me for being the traitor" said Alexis wiping away her tears. "Why didn't you tell us"asks Emily. "I though if i ignored it then maybe it wouldn't happen and then Hotch told us one of was a traitor and then i was scared if i told you,you guys would think it was me and then i felt bad for lying"said Alexis as her words started running together as she started hyperventilating. "Ok,ok breathe,its ok im not mad"says Emily. "Im sorry emily i should've just told you the truth and i should've just complied ,it was stupid to grab that knife,i'm sorry,i'm so sorry."says Alexis. "Hey its ok you were scared besides we have talked down serial killers with guns i think we can handle a scared sixteen year old girl" says emily holding back a laugh. "You guys probably think in crazy"says Alexis. "Your not crazy trust me we have seen crazy and your not crazy."says Emily. Alexis smiles as she lays her head on Emilys chest. They stayed like that for a while until Hotch came in. "Prentiss we need you"says Hotch. "Ok" replies Emily as she gets up. "Emily Don't leave me please"says Alexis begging her not to leave. "I'll be right back I promise"says Emily.

      Emily fallowed Hotch back into the room next door where the team was watching Alexis thought the glass. "Guys I don't think she the traitor" says Emily. "I don't know she could be faking" says Hotch. "Hotch you didn't sit there trying to consult her, she was shaking, she was genuinely scared. I think if she was truly the traitor she would have admitted to you, you terrified her Hotch" says Prentiss. "Emily's  right when I handcuffed her she was shaking" says JJ. "I don't know I still think Hotch is right she could be faking it." says Elle. "Guys I think I have to side with JJ and Emily on this, I was there and I detected no deception." added Rossi. "I side with Hotch and Elle" says Morgan. "Reid what do you think" asks Morgan. "I don't know she looks really scared but on the other hand she could be faking it I mean it wouldn't be the first time but also I get why she didn't tell us the truth about her vision" replied Reid. "what do you mean" asks Elle.

     "I mean would you have told us you saw us arrest you, I mean she was probably terrified and thought that if she said nothing it wouldn't happen and then we found out there was a traitor and was scared that if she told us the truth we would think she was the traitor" said Reid. "Reid does have a good point "replied Elle. "when she had the vision during training she did look scared" replied Morgan. "ok lets look into this as if she was being framed for now she is free to go" says Hotch. "lets go get her" says JJ. the team exited the room and walked next door to the interrogation room.  The team tries to walk over to her and she quickly backs away from them and throws her hands up. "Alexis its ok you can put your hands down your free to go, I'm sorry for yelling at you, I Just need to see your reaction. said Hotch. "Alexis says nothing as she runs over to Emily. the teamed looked at Emily amazed at how much of Alexis trust Emily had Gained. Emily took Alexis hand as her and the team walked to the conference room to work the case.

hope you enjoyed this chapter as always the next chapter will be out in the next few days