~ Introduction ~

Haii!
How are you doing?
You reading? Oh cool, I'm writing 😁

Oh this page? It's just warnings and such, y'know that may occur in the story.

1 - This story may have Lemon chapters. If you don't want to read them I'll put a warning at the beginning. 😌

2 - Of course major fluff... My weakness.
This also includes romance fluff, but not lemon. Don't worry.

3 - This story may have swearing / cursing. I usually don't add a lot but y'know it's still there.

4 - You are in fact a female in this story.

5 - Blood or harmful things may also be involved. I don't do self harm stuff cause that's sadd and me no like 😔

6 - All characters ( including whoever you are ) is 18+

7 - You can choose any quirk you want, but I couldn't figure out how that would work for this story. So! Your quirk is shield!

About this quirk -

For this quirk you can make a shield and protect yourself. You can also make a weapon out of it, but can't let go of it.
In order to activate your quirk you have to get lots of energy, mental or physical energy.

The appearance of the shield comes from memory such as a bin to carry your stuff. You have to remember what it looks like in order to create what you want. You can make anything that comes to mind, but that takes extra practice.

The backlashes are simple like headaches and sickness, but if you use it too much you can cause serious injuries which first comes a nose bleed, and can also cause hallucinations.

To keep your quirk in motion you have to hold or touch the shield at all times. Once you let go it dissolves into cold wind.
The color of the shield is your choice to make!

If you don'y want this quirk for the story you can make a different one. It's up to you! 😊

I usually post whenever cause of school soo yeah.
I may add to this later soo I'll keep you updated!