.4

I literally wrote this at 2 o'clock in the morning, so if this sucks, my bad. I'll write a better chapter later on.

It's a couple days later as of every other day. You wake up in your nice cozy bed alongside your squishy plush. You've had this plush for a very long time and don't ever wanna give it up or lose it.

" Good Morning world.. not that I wanted to get up today. "

Your all bummed out that today was Saturday and still had to go to school. You couldn't figure out why you had to. You get up and feel the cold breeze. You hurry into your school uniform and check the school schedule.

" Wha-? It says first winning.. get up early.. Oh crap! Today's the sports festival! "

You hurry and grab your phone and bag, and head out the door. You start running to the bus stop which the bus is already there, and worry even more that you might not make it. You wave your hands back and forth yelling at the bus driver as the bus doors close. You reach the bus and knock on the doors.
Al the bus driver could hear is mumbling and yelling in the back seats.

" Pleeeease let me in! "

The bus starts to drive off slowly and all your hope is lost.
You think about another option you could travel by. You could summon wings on your back, but you'd definitely crash before you get to school of not knowing how to fly. You squishy your cheeks so hard you couldn't see through your eyes.

" Just my lu- huh? "

You were thinking so fast you didn't notice the bus hasn't really moved. The bus stopped and the doors open. You can see a messy indigo haired boy come out, holding himself by the door waving his hands at you. Shinsou! He must've stopped the bus for you!
You run over to the bus doors and get on sitting next to Shinsou. He's sitting by the window as you stair at him.

His eyes are so pretty and shiny, even though they're mostly his eyelids. He just looks so... majestic with all the lighting from the window. You can remember the feeling of his hair from the first day of class, and want to touch it again. You get a little nervous but decide to do it again anyway, and pet his hair.

You smile while biting your lip to try and not let him notice you.

" Ehh! Stop- petting me like a damn cat! "

" But your hair is so soft like a Ragdoll, or oh oh a Birman cat! "

He looks at you confused like he's never heard these names before. You giggle a bit too lighten the mood.

" I didn't know you knew what kinds of cats I have. "

Your surprised. Now you know why his hair is so soft, and covered with fur on his uniform everyday. You knew obviously he had cats, but not fluffy ones.

" I've always wanted either one of those. They're so pretty, soft, cuddly, and lay flat like a pancake when sleeping. "

You managed to crack a tiny smile across his face. Because of last week off for training, you didn't see him and missed him, even if it was just for one day, you still missed him.

" I do want to let you know something. At the sports festival, I won't go easy even on you. I really need to get higher on that board, or I'm taking down to class 1-C. "

" So.. you were the one that was last. "

He nods in disappointment. You could see the sadness in his eyes knowing that.

" Well don't worry Shinsou. If you try your hardest, nobody can get in your way! Not even I can stop you, not that I could anyway. "

You could tell it brightened his heart by a million. Small words can really do something like that to someone. You smile as the bus slowly stops by the school.