.3

After your moment with Shinsou, but without Shinsou knowing it, Mr. Aizawa gets up telling everyone to shut up and sit down.
How rude.
Everyone turns to him as he throws his juice box away.

" Alright everyone, I just got yelled at by the principal to do my job on the phone. So, grab a white board and a marker. Then write down what you want your hero name to be, but choose carefully. This'll be your hero name from this point forward. "

" Hello everyone! I'm Ms. Midnight! I'll be your hero name teacher for the rest of today! "

Your teacher really is lazy. But he's one of the many heroes to become a teacher. You're just lucky you didn't get someone like Present Mic. All your homework would be in caps and unreadable. You sigh and get up from your seat towards the group of students grabbing a white board.

You turn around to see Shinsou still drawing his chibi cat. You giggle and sit back down in your seat. You thought it'd be cool to show him your own version of a cat, and start drawing.
Your idea is to draw a little chibi cat in a dinosaur costume. You finish before you even know it and slide your board over to Shinsou.

He gets surprised and suddenly his eyes glisten. He quickly grabs his phone taking a picture of the cat, hearing clearly a photo was taken. You slightly giggle getting interrupted by Mr Aizawa.

" Shinsou, care to show what you have? "

Shinsou gladly lifts the board up to show him. Aizawa face palms himself waving his hand for the both of you to proceed. He must think it's adorable too. Shinsou hands the board back to you and wipe the drawing away.

You decide to actually think of a name to give yourself. Considering your quirk, you decide the name H/N! It's absolutely perfect! You write your hero name on the board and wait for everyone to finish. You look over at Shinsou as he writes down the name Manipulator. You think about it for a moment and wonder what kind of quirk he has.

He could have like a blood control quirk! Or like Telekinetic powers! Your mind wanders all around thinking of awesome quirks, and ones you wish you had, or just some you made up during the course of five minutes.

" Hey... Hey Y/N... Earth the Y/N...! "

Suddenly, you snap out of spacing out as Shinsou quietly calls your name. You look at him then at the front board. You were up next.
You hand gesture him telling him thanks. He nods his head once accepting your thanks to him. He's quite fascinating once you think about him more.

He likes cats, yet he's very much on the quiet side of things. He acts like he doesn't pay attention all that's much, but he's very smart. He's all such a mystery.
You wait for your turn as Bakugou yells his name Lord Explosion Murder. That sounds more like a villain name, or something you would think of as a kid. You liked bakugou and his crazy side.

You're up next as you stand up nervously walking towards the stand.

" My hero name is H/N! I thought it would be cool because my family always told me I was their little hero h/n. So.. It's pretty special to me.. "

" That's a wonderful name Y/n! I like it and I approve! "

You smile at her and walk back to your seat. Shinsou stands up after you sitting down and heads up to the stand. You look towards him and wait.

" My hero name is Manipulator. I chose this name because I want people to see that I'm not a villain, and that just because I have a villain quirk doesn't mean I'll use it that way. "

" Impressive Hitoshi! I approve! "

Wait.. so he has a villain quirk but doesn't use it that way? Manipulator.. manipulator.. you think of all the quirks that could be used as manipulation, and for everything that could be named that way. Shinsou sits back down and looks at you as you look like your mind just got blown.

" Brainwash.. "

You look up at him confused. Was he talking to you? Did he just read your mind? Brainwash, what does that mean? All these questions pop up instantly in your head.

" Huh? "

" My quirk is Brainwashing. I can control people if they answer or talk to me. "

That was nowhere near what you had expected. Yet he seems nice and you still trust him.. kinda. He can tell you're someone that likes to be nosy and wants answers. You notice that as well.

" That's pretty cool. "

He looks away with no emotional expression on his face. You think it's cool he uses his power for good instead of evil. You couldn't imagine what his past must've been like.

" Well, I admire that you use it for good. "

Shinsou looks over at you curiously. You think he's shocked at that and nervously giggle.

" You- admire that I use my power for good? But why? "

" I mean I've seen a lot of people with hero quirks become evil. What's the difference on becoming a hero? "

He looks down at the table then back at you. You smile at him and grab your pencil bag.

" So.. you're not scared of me? Not worried I might control you? "

You grab a little pink key chain with the word hero on it. You got it from a friend a while back in elementary school. You hand it over to Shinsou as he looks at it.

" Nope! I trust you. I can be honest and say I didn't a few minutes ago, but that's the beauty of knowing someone. "

You smile at him and close your bag. You look at him as he hooks it to his backpack.

" Thanks, I'll keep it with me. "

You have an idea of getting to know him even more. You're quite excited and think of the perfect place.

" I know it's not much, but you wanna hang out on Saturday at the park? The city park that is. "

The bell rings and everyone gets up from their seat. You wanna put your bag in your locker so you don't have to bring it back and forth everyday. Shinsou gets up out of his seat and looks at you straight in the eyes.

" Sure, but I have problems with trusting people. So it might take me some time to trust you. "

" I bet it'll be worth the wait. Don't worry that's what friends are for! "

At this moment you felt happy to have a new friend.