.2

You walk over to that Kaminari guy. He's partnered up with this taped looking guy that seems to be doing all the work. You tap on Kaminaris shoulder.

" You're Kaminari, right? "

" Whoa! I didn't think you were actually gonna talk to me! How sweet! How you doing? "

You lean against the table and look towards Shinsou.

" So you know that Shinsou guy? Is he like that creepy type of guy that's always near girls? "

Kami laughs so hard he starts crying. Everyone starts to stare. You didn't think that was going to happen. You tap on his shoulder and use sign language to stop. He stopped but not because you said to.

" Wait, what did you just say? That was awesome what you just did! You gotta teach me that! "

" Kaminari! I'm kinda freaking out that i'm partnered up with him. "

This other guy sitting with Kami covers kamis mouth.

" No he's not. I saw what happened earlier. He's obsessed with cats and is pretty much anti-social. "

Your eyes widen. You didn't know that about him. You tell him your name and he says his. His name is sero. He seems nice and next time you're just gonna ask him for help. You say thank you to both of them and head back to your table.

You sit down across from Shinsou. Now that you know he's not the creep he seemed before, you feel so much better near him. He already grabbed the papers from the other table. It's all the stuff we're gonna learn for hero training, and what you need to work on.

" Thanks for lending me your pencil. "

You jolt up and nervously smile.

" Oh it's no problem! I have plenty of more. "

You start working on your project with Shinsou. You feel like your connection is going nowhere. It's like talking to a brick wall, but with someone on the other end not even paying any attention to the conversation. You sigh as Shinsou gets up out of his chair. You wonder where he's going. He didn't even tell you he was going to leave you to do the project alone.
You turn around and see him walk out of class.

This is going to bed a nightmare. If this is going to be your partner for the rest of the year, you might as well do everything on your own. At least that would be more social for you, considering you talk to yourself all the time.

You suddenly have the urge to go to the bathroom. You stack at the papers quickly, nice and neatly, and head out of class.

You start walking down the hall not knowing where the bathroom is, and keep walking. You hear faint foot steps and thinking it's someone that can help. You turn the corner and bump into someone.

" Oh! My bad I'm sor- "

It's Shinsou?! The one person you had to bump into was him?! You think to yourself that he would've skipped school or something. He holds a box that's full of something solid and sounds heavy.

" You following me or something? Kinda stalk-ish don't you think? "

" What? No no no no, I just had to go to the.. bathroom. "

Shinsous eyebrow raises in confusion. He looks behind you at the wall.

" Well, you passed it. It's right there. "

You turn and look at the water fountain, and beside that was the bathroom. How did you miss that? You're confused and scratch your the back of your head.

" Oh, okay um. What are you doing in the halls? "

" I went to grab some staplers. There were so many papers I thought were could use a couple. "

You feel so embarrassed right now. You feel like you just accused him of something he probably never did. Shinsou leans over towards you looking at you concerned. You snap out of your thoughts and look straight at him. Your cheeks heat up and start to turn bright pink.

" Uhm, okay well I'll meet you back in class. "

He walks passed you as you turn around watching him leave the scene. You hold your cheeks trying to get out of your daze. You stand up tall and walk into the bathroom.

After you finish, you walk out and walk towards the classroom. You can see Shinsou sitting alone at the table filling out the sheets.
You can feel a sensation burn against your heart strings, and your cheeks start to heat turning pink. You walk over and sit down across from Shinsou. You pick up your pencil from the desk writing on the sheets of paper, and sneakily take a look at him.

He has his chin on one hand and he draws with his other on a blank piece of paper. He seems to be drawing a cat? Oh that's right, Sero said something about him being obsessed with cats. Shinsou catches you looking as you make eye contact with him. You cover your eyes and drop your pencil on the floor.

You think to yourself, you just thought this guy was a creep and now your heart races being nervous. Shinsou in the meantime, picks up your pencil and hands it over to you. You snap out of thoughts and hesitantly take the pencil.

" T-thanks. "

He goes back to drawing his cat. He seems like a nice person and just stare at him.
Something about him at this very moment just seems... comfortable..

Sorry this took so long to put out! Had some problems with my phone lately, but got it fixed!
This chapter is kinda short , my bad