Chapter 8

Zindagi Mai Kai din Guzare hai Teri Yaad Mai......

Or jab Mila hu tujhse Shabdh hi nahi hai Zuba Pai.......

....................................

A U T H O R ' S P O V

Shehnaaz headed to the office on Monday. She craves to see him. But she shrugged off her emotions. She moved to the reception and ask for his office. Firstly, the receptionist frown looking at her but when she asked her name, she remembered that Sidharth was already instructed her.

Sana thinks that why she frowned while looking at her and don't know why but her attitude is different towards her. Maybe she's thinking nasty. But Sana didn't know that every woman in his office has a crush on him. And that's the main reason. Also, That first time their boss call on the reception for notifying them about her. And, That's indifferent of him.

She instructed Sana that he is in his office on the 13th floor. sana nodded and left to the elevator. In the elevator, she felt a little anxious to talk to him. Her thoughts were broken by the ting sound of the elevator. She walked out and saw another small reception on the 13th floor. She moved there and find a male employ. He seems young almost as her's age. She told him about the appointment. He leads her to his cabin.

Entering, his office she found it empty. That receptionist guy told her that he's in a meeting right now, he'll be there in an hour or less. He asked her for coffee or tea. She denied and he asked her to take a seat. She set on the couch and admire the interior of the cabin. It's classic yet elegant. It's all in black or grey.

While waiting for him, she felt nervous to talk to him, for diverting her mind, she took a business magazine, which is on the table next to her. While reading the magazine, she saw a very interesting article which is given by him. She was so surprised to find his picture in front of the magazine. The article is so beautiful and knowledgeable. Indeed he is a great businessman.

Sidharth is waiting for her till morning, and he forgets about his meeting. His secretary reminds him. Before leaving for a meeting he calls on the front door reception for her arriving and his floor reception too.

After the meeting, he moved to his office he asked his secretary about the further meeting. He was about to enter the cabin when his cabin receptionist told him her presence in his office. He smiled and went inside.

While entering the cabin he finds her reading a business magazine that had his article. It's obvious in his cabin every magazine had his article. He adores her for a minute and clears his throat. After listening to throat-clearing sounds she jerks on her seat and look at him. He smiled looking at her.

Sana got stunned when she heard him. She jumps on her seat and looked at him. He smiles and moves towards her. She nods and said,

"Let's start the work Mr Raichand,"...

"Hmm, fine Mrs Raichand,"... He said and that makes her shock.

"It's Ms Kapoor sir,"....she said and smiled back.

"When did you get a divorce from your husband Mrs Raichand? As in my knowledge, he didn't give you a divorce,"... He said with a smirk.

She felt strange but don't know why. But she wishes to give him an answer.

"Oh! so for your concern sir. I and my husband broke there bond two years back. So there is no need for divorce, I think. And I am completely single right now,".... She said and smiled.