Chapter 9

After listening, Sidharth held her hand in his. He asked her to eat and she did. After dinner, they went out and during driving, they were silent. He takes her to marine drive. She was lost in thoughts and didn't even realise that where were they. He takes her hand and brings her out of the car.

She was in shock but smile at him because he knows that she loves the beach/sea. Both walk for a while hand in hand. She asks him to sit and they did.

After a few minutes, he spoke first and said,

"Naaz, When you left everything changes upside down,"...

Before he could say further she stops him and said,

"Sidharth, I know what happened, Maa told me everything already, ... And there are none of your faults. I told the same to Maa and Niya. That's not your fault, .... She pauses,...

"Everything happened was because of me, if I told you everything in starting, nothing will happen,"... He stops her in between

"But, .... Shehnaaz,".... He about to say but she cut him in between.

"No, But's, Sidharth, it's my destiny which played with me first, I lied to you and which affected our future,".... She said and Pause for a moment and take a breath.

"No Naaz listens,"... He said and she tries to say but he stops her

"No, now it's my turn to talk to tell you everything," ... He said and hold her hand but she again stops him

"Because of me, that happened, Sidharth. In beginning, I thought you were just like my dad. But I was wrong. Because of me Maa and Niya stop talking to you. If the last time I told them before going anywhere, that hasn't happened. Those two years I felt regretful. But, I am so happy to tell you to move on in your life. I broke your heart. And you have all rights to move on," ..... She completes her words and her heartfelt relaxed.

The guilt she was suffering from, that why she didn't tell him. She knows what's her fault. And he has the same guilt.

They felt bad for each other and they accepted there fault too.

"Shehnaaz in your point you were right and if I am talking about mine. I was too in shame. From now we both are not talking about this any further and didn't criticize ourselves," .... He said in the order. Because he knows if he didn't say like that so she again said that it's her mistake.

Both were sitting there holding hand thinking of each other. Thinking finally there is nothing that they didn't share.
Sidharth is observing her. She smiling internally. Her expression shows everything and that says it all.

She was happy to besides him, feeling him. Scenting his cologne. She remembered their old days. Finally, there is nothing to hide. She thinks that she tells him everything but, her smiling vanished.

Which did not unnoticed by him but he didn't say anything. He looks at the sky again. When he heard her.

"Sidharth, there is one more thing, I want to tell you,"... She said.

"What it is?".... He asked.

"Not now but, at the right time. So, Will you wait for that,"... "Please" ....  She said and squeeze his hand.

He smiled and nodded. But his brain is occupied with weird thoughts. Is she dating someone? Or what is she want to tell him?

He dropped her home. He didn't let her go without a hug. She also kissed his cheek and tell him before going that it was the best day with him. He smiled at her and without any further, she runs away because if she waits he will do something else too.

At midnight both were laying. Thinking about each other. And repeat what they share today. How they told everything to each other. They didn't realize when sleep took over them.

It's been a few days and everything is going well. Now Sidharth and Shehnaaz working together. And they were busy at work but he didn't forget to take her on date's or dinners. In his office rumours were spreading about there being together all the time. When she heard about those rumours, She told him but that and he didn't care and also told her, "It's fine". This office is new to her because her old staff from the other office knows her. But he told her that he shift his main office here one year ago.

He asked her for dinner tonight but she denied and told him that Maa invited her for dinner. He is happy to hear that.

When Rita Ji heard about them that they are going back to normal and getting close day by day. She became so happy and she sends lunch every day for them.

Niya was handling different office and Kushal was handling others. So they all going to meet tonight for dinner. They talk often on phone. Because Sidharth didn't gave her leave or he didn't even spare her weekends but she told him that she didn't go anywhere at the weekend.

It's been 20 days since shehnaaz came to Mumbai and busy at work. Adhaya, Mahhi and Mehu talked to her, every alternate day and sometimes Video calls when Mehu wants to see her.

In the office, he tries to call his secretary but his landline number is not working. So, she asked what happened. He told her that he wants coffee but his landline is not working. She smiled and said that she will get a coffee for him and herself. First, he denied but in the end, she wins that yes or no battle.

Shehnaaz makes two cups of coffee in the office kitchen on his floor, which is specifically designed for him. She was going back when she heard someone similar. His back was showing. when she moves forward she found Vikas. His best friend. She met him before when they were together.

She went to him and stand beside him. When he saw her he got a shock. He asked quickly.

"Shehnaaz, W-What are you doing here?....he asked with a shocking expression.

"Working,"... She said smiling and that makes him more surprised

"What you can talk about? ... You can talk," .... He said and she nods.

He is surprised, smiled and quickly takes both cups from her hand put if on the counter and hug her tightly.

"Oh God! Sana, I am so happy to hear you,"... He said and she laughed at him. He is one of the best people she met. The honourable kind.

They both were hugging when they heard Sidharth. They saw him with a smile but he was glaring at them in anger. Not them but him. Vikas shrug and ignore his friend and take Sana's hand take her in his cabin and tell the receptionist to take that coffee back and order three cups of coffee for them.

Sidharth saw them passing by. He followed them. He saw them talking and sitting on the same couch.

Well in different words he is jealous of him. He believes and knows both of them are friends but Vikas is a guy. Who near her and hug her too. His possessiveness is growing, He shrugged his thoughts and move towards them.

Shehnaaz saw him and she knows what he is thinking. She sees him, he smiled and nod, she smiled back at him.
.
.

***************

Hey, everyone

Did you like the book? It's my first and I know there are a lot of mistakes. So please bare them. I am not a professional.

This story is just fiction nothing else. It's all my imagination. I am not comparing or taking anything from there real personality. I only used there the first name because I am a SidNaaz fan.

.
***************

Thank you so much for giving me those beautiful comments.
.
Thank you for Reading
.
Please DO Follow your Writer for more stories and your Support.
.
Please do Vote and comments which smiled at me, all the time.
.
Share,
.
Love
.
Koko Rao