Chapter 14

Everything is going well

Everything is going well. They were busy talking and a discussion about their wedding. Sidharth was busy playing with Ahaan. Shehnaaz adores the two best men in her life. Her Husband and son Ahaan. Truly, she missed her daughter. After her, her son is everything for her.

"Ahaan baby look,".... Kushal tries to talk to him but. He is lost in his dad's face.

Shehnaaz never knows that Ahaan gets bound to him so fast. But Sidharth is his father. He can feel that warmth. Which we felt from our parents. They were busy when they heard, the Doorbell.

Ramu uncle the servant of Raichand's, opens the door and greet Mr Kapoor and welcomed him inside.

He came in said,

"Hello, Mr Raichand,"...

Everyone looks up and get shocked.
Shehnaaz was in shock to see him and whispered,

"Dad?"...

Her eyes went to Ryaan. He smiled and run towards her and hug her tightly.

"Sanu, I missed you so much,"..... Ryaan said.

She bends down and hugs him tight, Sana cried and said,

"Ryaan, I missed you too. How you baby?" ....

Ryaan looks up with his swelling eyes. Sana kissed his forehead. And hug him again.

"Sana?".... Mr Kapoor called.

She looked up. But, She's in dilemma. Is he calling her? Her eyes got teary because after so long, so long he called her politely. But why so sudden.

Everyone is in shock seeing Shehnaaz's dad but Sidharth said angrily,

"What are you doing here Mr Kapoor?"...

"I am cane here to meet my daughter Sidharth,".... He said.

"For what, after all these years, now you want to talk to her"..... Sidharth said in anger. And his anger is rising.

They have an awful conversation. When they heard Shehnaaz.

"Stop it,".... She said.

They look towards her.

"What do you want to talk dad?".... She asked and that makes Sidharth angry because he remembers her past. How he treated her.

Ryaan hugs her tighter.

"Don't worry Ray, I am here with you,"..... She said and he nods.

"Please sit Mr Kapoor,"..... Rita Ji said. He nods and set the opposite side of the sofa.

Shehnaaz came and set on the next single sofa. Her brain is not working when she heard her dad,

"Shehnaaz, I am sorry. I am sorry, what I have done,"..... Mr Kapoor said and take a pause,