008

A/N:

M A T U R E C O N T E N T!

N S F W A H E A D!

You have been warned.

"I choose simplicity over fame every single time" – @kureiziKei :)

You might need this.

Chapter 008

Gusion didn't know the word jealousy until Lesley came to his life. He knew it to himself that he was being irrational. He tried his best to shut off that side of him in his brain.

'She was mine, all mine and there was no reason for jealousy to rear its ugly head. But that Yin Yang haired shit had dare to touched what's mine and all I see is red.'

But instead of killing Granger from limb to limb and on the spot, he turned all his frustration to their kiss. They've been stretched out on the couch inside his room from the last hour. Gusion was on top of her, their tongues dancing against each other.

He had his one hand on her lower back on a tight grip and the other spread out along her exposed flesh of legs where Lesley's dress rode up.

Their dinner together had been full of sexual tension that as soon as they were done with their meal, Gusion had it all but whisked Lesley out of the place and into his car. He is ravenous of her. His earlier jealousy and adrenaline to kill someone fueled his mind.

"Lesley, do you have any idea how much you've addicted me?" He flicked his tongue out against her neck and he was goddamn satisfied seeing Lesley closes her eyes and her luscious mouth fall open. A smile across his face knowing that she's turn on.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

It would be too easy for him to ripped her clothes and ram his hard monster down there between her white creamy legs just like what he'd been dying to do. Gusion is under no delusion that he can resist getting physical with a goddess like her for too long. Everything about her turns him on. 'And it's fucking torture.'

"P-please." Lesley's plea comes out softly like she's in pain as continue to rub against him. Her lower part moving against his. Making him growl.

"Yes, baby?" He teased, knowing full well what she needed. Her sweet scent surrounds him and he's dizzy with lust. Gusion takes her earlobe between his teeth and slips a hand under her dress and fondled her full breast. "What is it that you want hmmmn?" Gusion say as he pinched her now hard nipple making her cry out.