Chapter 18

You are sitting on the sofa. Kenma is sitting in front of you playing games in his PSP.

"I have been trying too long and I still can't remember. Why don't you tell me what happened and by the way where is Aiko-san?"

Kenma puts down his PSP on the table. He looks at you for a second and goes to the kitchen.

"Let's eat something i feel hungry"

"Okay buuut..."

You sigh and follow him to the kitchen.

"I don't know where Aiko is"

You look surprised. Kenma puts a cup of coffee in front of you on the table.

"Wanna eat some cake? Or if you want anything else tell me"

"Yes Kenma I want answers!!!"

Kenma sits on the table in front of you and starts drinking the coffee.

" I don't know"

He mumbles and his cheeks start colouring pink.

"Huh?! What do you mean?"

"I mean that I don't know what has happened yesterday. I don't remember a single thing. I thought you could remember "

You now start worrying a bit. Why neither you nor Kenma remember what happened last night and where is Aiko-san?

"When I woke up this morning I was... I... "

"You what Kenma?!"

"I was naked"

Kenma mumbles. Your face heats up and you look away.

"And that's not the only unusual thing"

"Soo?"

"You ... F/N ... You were..."

"I was what? God help me. Say it Kenma"

"You were naked too laying next to me on the floor"

Your brain stops working. Your mouth opens from a sudden shock and your face is as red as a tomato. You nervously stand up and put your hands on the table.

"That's... That's impossible. I... I am wearing a shirt and I woke up in your bed..."

"Wait!"

You look inside the shirt. You see a bra and your underwear. You sigh in relief.

"I... I layed you on my bed and I put that shit on you. F/N I'm so sorry I didn't wanted to..."

"You have already seen me naked remember? No big deal."

You try to calm down and start thinking.

"So Kenma and I were naked laying on the floor. Aiko-san is missing and... F*ck this is unusual."

"Hey Kenma" you say.

Kenma looks at you with worried face. Seems like he is still thinking about how you both were naked.

"I think Aiko-san made us drink something"

"Not surprised. She would do that I know her. Sometimes she really acts like psycho. I don't understand how she will become a psychologist. She is more like human scienctist or something like that. She is mad of experiments."

"I can't wait to see her. When will she come?"

"It's 10 a.m. now. She should be here at 12 o'clock because she needs to attend online lecture today. "

"Umm two hours like hell. I am already tired of waiting."

You stand up.

"Kenma I will go home check some things. Could you please show me where are my clothes?"

"Of course"

Kenma stands up and starts walking towards his room. Your clothes are laying on a chair. He leaves the room and you change into your casual clothes.

Then you say bye to Kenma.

"I will come by 11.45."

"Okay F/N"

You are soon laying on your bed and screaming. You let your emotions out.

"Shiiiittt! He saw me naked! Againnn!"