Chapter 12

"Listen guys! I think I've got an idea. Bokuto-san seems the person whose playing is depended on his character, so try to use his mood on your side"

Boys are watching you with faces written on them "NANI?!"

"Umm ... I mean you should block his balls. Concentrate on blocking and recieving balls. Yaku-san you're doing great"

Natsuki is watching you like she is watching another person. You grab pen and a paper and draw things, explain where each of them should stand and what to concentrate on.

Not only Natsuki , every Nekoma Volleyball Club member is looking at you in amazement. They didn't know that you were so good at coaching volleyball. Kenma feels much more amazed than them.

Timeout period passed. Before the boys returning on their positions you smiled brightly to them.

"You will win boys! I believe in that"

Everyone smiled back. Their aura has changed into positive.

"F/N" Natsuki says.

"What?" You look at her.

"I didn't know you were so cool in volleyball. Why didn't you tell me? That was so awesome. I could not believe my eyes when you were explaining things. You looked so..."

"Oi oi Natsuki stop there" You felt embarrassed "I haven't done such thing. I just gave them simple tips. Everything is depended on them if they use it or not"

You looked at the rival team. They were great. Natsuki was right when told that Fukurodani was one of the best teams. Especially Bokuto. His shots were very cool and their setter was brilliant. You thought that this setter helped Bokuto a lot to do his best, but then you looked at Nekoma's volleyball club members and thought.

"Well well maybe these boys don't have as much power as them, but aren't lions from the family of cats?"

You smirk.

"You can do this boys. Prove them that you're more then little kitties"

"But ah kitties are so kawaii" yelled your other personality.

"Okay then prove that you are kitties but you can transform into lions"

"That's better" other personality agreed soon.

"F/N we won the first set" Natsuki yelled.

"Huh, what?"

You were thinking so deeply that your attention on the play disappeared, but now you are boys happy faces and you feel happy too.

"F/N - chan I adore you. You helped us so much. I adore you!" Yamamoto yelled coming towards you to hug.

As you love hugging you don't move away and he was about to hug you when he was stopped by a voice.

"Yamamoto don't bother F/N and stop yelling"

Everyone looks at Kenma. He was glaring badly, but that was just for a second.

"Well done guys. You're too close to winning this match" - Natsuki says making everyone to pay attention on her.

"Yeah. Just one set and we finally beat them" Kuroo answers.

Boys sit down and take a rest. You and Natsuki give them water bottles.

"F/N maybe you still have some tips for us. That ones were very useful. Thanks to you for that. " Kai says.

"Yeah agree,  I would never imagine that you played volleyball" Kuroo adds.

"Oh, thank you. I don't play volleyball good, but I can give you some tips" you blush a little.

"You two girls help us a lot" Inouka says to you and Natsuki.

Natsuki blushes hard.

"That's minimum we can do to help" you say.

You grab another piece of paper and a pen and start drawing some strategies. You think:

"I won't let you guys lose this game. I think Fukurodani now will do his maximum to win second set. Sorry Bokuto-san but I don't like losing. I will help this boys to win."

You smirk and start to explain new plan.