ˢʸⁿᵒᵖˢⁱˢ

"I never left 'Ronnie. You
just forgot me, sweetheart."

"I don't believe in faith.
What does it even bring to
you in the grand scheme of things?"

SOME THINGS AREN'T MEANT TO BE WAS SOMETHING CRHIS WOULD QUICKLY REALIZE. Life could change so fast and drastically within seconds and sometimes you couldn't do a single thing about it. Some things were just out of your control and you'd have to deal with it. Try and adapt to these changes the best you could and do better. But even if you tried everything, sometimes things were out of your control and were set in stone by some higher being. Which had been the case with Chris who had been given a second chance at life. And who was to say he couldn't make the most out of it?

AND WHEN HE WAS GIVEN THIS SECOND CHANCE BY HIS MOTHER AND A STRANGER, HE DIDN'T PUT IT TO WASTE. He owed them both and he needed to follow through on whatever was asked of him. If that be breaking the law or doing exactly the same thing as he did back in Riverdale a year ago. Willing to earn his keep and do whatever it took to get far away from anything that resembled something close to his hometown.

BUT WHAT CHRIS LEARNED WAS THAT NO MATTER HOW FAR HE PUSHED HIMSELF FROM HIS HOME, HE COULDN'T KEEP IT IN THE PAST. This could only lead to a bad mixture of chaos as Chris finally is brought back home by his brother and past one-time crush. Having shown up at one of the most unexpected times.

DOING SO WILL MAKE HIM FACE HIS PAST HEAD-ON WITH OLIVIA, CHERYL AND VERONICA. Giving him an in to try and find whatever it was that made him clean from the crime he didn't have any recollection of doing or being a part of. But also to fix the relationship he had with Veronica that was the farthest from over. Returning home was bargain that he wasn't prepared to put all his chips on. And he would soon regret ever betting everything he had by coming back.

"Veronica, I don't need to make
any type of threat to anyone. They
already fear me as it is."

"You look like you've
seen a ghost, babe."

"I love you.
Don't you forget that."