One

"Whoa," Taehyung began, "What do you mean by that?" he said, as he guided the crying man to a chair. Jin sat down, body shaking with occasional sobs. "Tae, I-I had drunk sex w-with him," he choked out.

"Jungkook?" the younger said, patting the elder's back in an attempt to soothe him. Seokjin nodded, his sobs reduced to hiccups. "I'm-I'm such a bad friend...Tae, I-I, I ruined our friendship. I didn't mean to, I was n-not i-in my mind...I," he began rambling, before letting out a shaky sigh. He rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"You want to try and call him?" Taehyung offered. Jin gave a nod, "Yeah. Let's see."

Taehyung gave a smile and handed him his phone, "Try it."

Jin took the phone in his hands and selected Jungkook's contact. He clicked on call.

Ring...Ring...Ring...

The call continued to ring for a few moments, before going straight to voicemail. Jin tried to blink back tears as he tried again.

You've been blocked from accessing this phone number.

"He-he blocked the call...."

Jin couldn't believe his ears. Taehyung took the phone, giving it a sympathetic and angry stare.

The elder had nowhere to go. The shared apartment that Jin and Jungkook used to live in, had been locked. Jungkook had blocked all his friends' contacts. Taehyung was leaving for Daegu tomorrow.

"I know what's going on through your head. Should I call Namjoon-hyung?" Taehyung said, giving a reassuring smile, "It's okay, hyung. Kook doesn't deserve an awesome person like you. It's coward enough for him to run away like a child, rather than talking it out." he patted his hyung's shoulder.

"Take a bath, freshen up. Aspirin's in the bathroom cabinet. I'll make some brunch." he smiled to Jin, "Try to forget about it."

Jin sighed and gave a weak smile, "Thank you so much, Tae. I owe you."

Taehyung pointed a finger towards Jin and disappeared into the kitchen.

---oOo---

Seokjin was eating a bowl of ramen, when Taehyung came and sat beside the elder. "Namjoon hyung told me that he would be reaching within a few minutes," he said, pushing a few strands of hair off the elder's face, "How's the ramen?"

"Good," Seokjin said, cheeks puffed with ramen. Taehyung gave a soft laugh, "You're the cutest hyung."

XXXX

Namjoon entered Taehyung's apartment 10 minutes later, a big, dimpled smile on his face. "I'm here~" he called out. Taehyung waddled to the main door. "Joonie hyung!" he said, enveloping the elder in a hug. Detaching themselves, Taehyung spoke up.

"Joonie hyung, Jin hyung needs to stay with you."

"What?" Namjoon exclaimed, "Why?"

Taehyung took a deep breath, "Let me clear everything to you."

Taehyung explained to Namjoon about the 'mistake' that Jin had made the previous night, and explained why Jin couldn't go back to his shared apartment.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and let out an 'oh'.

"Okay. Call hyung."

---oOo---

"You will? You'll let me live w-with y-you?"

"Of course, hyung. You're my awesome hyung. Anything for you."

"I owe you, Namjoon..."

The duo gave each other a hug, and patted each other's backs. Bidding Taehyung a 'safe journey', 'take care', and a 'bye~', Namjoon and Seokjin left the apartment.