Four

Jungkook fucked up. Yeah.

That was the only thought going through the young boy's mind now, as he stared at the now blocked contact of his hyung, friend and crush. Insert ex.

He heaved a frustrated sigh and kicked the expensive covers of the hotel he was hiding in.

Jungkook should have manned up six weeks ago and talked about their drunk mistake. They were both adults ; they could've resolved it. But Jungkook's weak ass mind nagged at him about a ruined friendship. So he decided to run away. And to where?

None other than India.

He won't find me here, Jungkook thought as he booked a flight, payed with his rich ass credit card, and ran away in the middle of the night at 2:50 a.m. on a perfect new year's day, 1st January.

This was the first mistake.

The second mistake was blocking his friend's contacts. He shouldn't have blocked Taehyung, Namjoon and Seokjin. But he did. He wouldn't accept, but he knew that deep down he was coward idiot.

But he was scared. Scared of associating himself with others. Scared of attaching feelings with others. Scared of hurting others.

Jungkook heaved another sigh and let the hot tear drip down his face.

He was a coward.

XXXX

[Six Months Later]

"Joon, seriously." Seokjin heaved an exasperated sigh, putting his hands on his waist. "I am not fragile. I'm just pregnant. And that is a fucking cup of ramen."

"I'm not letting you even touch anything, hyung. So kindly seat your pregnant self on the sofa. And let me heat up the ramen. No, I won't burn the house down." Namjoon raised a finger, acting like a grandma. Jin gave a chuckle. "You and your extra ass, Joon-ah." Jin smiled and sat down, splaying his arm across his bulgy stomach. He stroked the bulge, smiling at the thought that a new human would be joining them in shortly two to three months.

The ramen was cooked rather quick and simple. Of course, couldn't risk anything. Jin was pregnant. The duo enjoyed a quiet dinner.

"How's it?"

"Joon-ah, seriously. This is heated, precooked ramen."

"But I didn't start any fires! Compliment me for that!"

Jin pursed his lips, trying to hold in giggles. "Okay. My little good boy." he said, patting the younger's head, chuckling at the fact that Namjoon was cooing under his touch.

They continued their dinner, unaware that someone was watching them through the dining room window.

XXXX