Part 3

As you're thinking about these feelings, you rush to decorate your dorm with Hermione. When you two are finished you head out to the Great hall to grab dinner. Though despite the rules, you always sat at the Gryffindor table with the golden trio, and the twins. Fred once again places his hand on your thigh leaving you flustered and surprised. As you were sitting there with Fred, Blaise comes up to you and taps you on the shoulder. "Hey y/n!" He says. Blaise and you have been close friends before but haven't been talking as much recently. "Hey Blaise!" You reply. "Look, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later?" He asks nervously. "Yeah sure!" You reply, thinking this was the time to make him a close friend. Fred was now clearly upset at the fact you accepted his offer as his grip becomes tighter on your leg leaving you even more surprised as you turned to look at him. As you finish eating, you stand up and head to your dorm getting ready to hang out with Blaise. You slip on some baggy jeans and a hoodie, as you head out to meet him outside your dorm. As you arrive you see him waiting for you. You smile and wave as you make your way over to him. He hugs you unexpectedly, but you hug back. "Hey, so I was going to ask you to hang out in the astronomy tower so let's go." He says. You nod your head as you two make your way up to the astronomy tower. As you glance over to the side of the hallway you spot Draco giving you a death stare making you shiver in fear and look away. As you make your way up you two have a wonderful conversation as you begin to get up to leave. As you are standing up, he grabs your waist and kisses you unexpectedly.